1. Keep your portion sizes small. You can easily do that and still consume enough food to keep healthy and satisfied if you eat at least 5 to 6 times a day. Eating this number of times requires advanced planning and some preparation on your part, but it is by no means an impossible obsticle. Everything worth while takes effort – but developing a schedule and plan for eating much smaller meals more frequently will have a tremendous impact of your ability to shed body fat. Better progress can be expected by eating 6 to 8 times a day, and keeping portion sizes tiny, which will dramatically increase your metabolic rate. You can see an example of the portion size I serve myself at a typical meal by watching this diet video.
2. Eat clean and avoid junk food. Everyone knows this rule, and it’s simple. The difficult part is to commit and be consistent. Learn more about Clean Eating from our article on eat-clean basics in the diet and nutrition section on BodyRock.Tv.
3. Exercise regularly. If you are after great results, then be determined and 100% consistent and do not skip your workouts. Consistency is vital to reaching your fitness goals. Make the choice to invest time every single day to work on your body. You don’t need fancy equipment or a gym membership. You already have everything within you that you need to succeed and accomplish your fitness goals. I am talking about determination, will power, commitment and raw desire. I am consistently updating with new workout routines filled with great exercises that will absolutely deliver you the body transforming results that will change your life. We are here for you with all the advice and workouts that you need to make this happen – what you need to bring to this is a consistent effort.
4. Drink plenty of water. Drinking enough water is essential not only for fat loss, but for your over all health. Don’t drink anything less than 2 liters of water a day. That doesn’t include coffee, tea or other beverages. Read more about the importance of water in your diet, in my article water for fat loss.
5. Get enough rest. Your health depends on 3 things: diet, exercise and rest. All of them have to be in balance in order to stay healthy and fit, so make sure that you get enough sleep.