first I would like to reply to comment from Tony who asked me how to increase his muscle tone so that he doesn’t get bulky but lean.
Muscle tone increases with cardio and resistance training. Generally the stronger you get, the harder your muscles will be. There are two methods that I know about that can be used to produce muscle tone.
1) Lifting heavy weights (up to 5 reps using maximal or near maximal loads) at low speed
2) Lifting moderate loads at high speeds (explosive movements)
Also if you have fat covering your body, then y0u will not see your muscles until you lose the fat. My workouts are based on time challenges which will save you time and will give you the benefits of cardio and resistance training to optimize both muscle tone and fat loss. Eating small portions 6 times a day will keep your body from bulking up.
Now that you know the secret of getting ripped, you can jump right in a give the Perverted Punisher Workout From Hell a try:
There are 3 rounds of the following exercises:
1. Burpees with push ups – 20 reps
2. Side Lunge Jumps – 50 reps
3. Jump Rope Jacks – 50 reps
4. Pull Ups – 5 reps
5. Hanging Leg Raises – 5 reps
6. Ninja Jump Tucks – 10 reps