Hi Zuzana and Freddy,
I’d like to submit this Asian inspired fried rice with a little twist
for other Bodyrockers to try! It’s a very simple dish and super easy
to make with only some basic ingredients.
1/2 of cauliflower (pick the most white and big looking one!)
3 garlic cloves – minced
3 stalks of green onions-chopped (separate the green and white part)
Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
1 Tbsp olive oil/butter/lard/coconut oil or whatever oil you like!
Optional: curry powder for a little kick, paprika etc the choice is ENDLESS!
1. Chopped the cauliflower and ground them in your blender/food
processor until they look like this
<chopped cauliflower picture>
2. Minced the garlic and green onions (reserve the green parts for later use)
3. Heat up the non stick skillet with 1 Tbsp oil (I used olive oil)
4. Saute the garlic and the white part of the green onions until fragrant
5. Mix in the ground cauliflower
<stir fry cauliflower picture>
6. Seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
7. Mix in the green part of the green onions
8. Ready to devour!
Cauliflower Fried Rice!
<cauliflower fried rice pic topped w/ green onions>
It’s healthy, grain free and nutritious!
Merry Christmas everyone!