For those of you interested in joining Freddy and I in our move to be 100% alcohol free, you can share your thougts and ideas in the comments below. For us this was a decision a long time in comming. It makes sense for us moving forward because we just reached the point where we just don’t want to have it as part of our lives. Please understand that this is a very personal decision that we are making, and you guys are obviously free to make the choice that is right for you. For us the negatives always seem to outweigh the positives so we are just leaving it behind It’s an interesting topic that can lead to alot of conversations and we would love to hear your thoughts.
Enjoy your workout!
Zuzana & Frederick
- Dive Bombersmax. reps
- Sandbag Squat & Lunge Backmax. reps
- Hanging Knee Raisesmax. reps
- Snow Boardermax. reps
Get your gear for this workout here:
This workout is only 16 minutes long, but it is super intense if you push yourself to the limit. It is an interval training so you will need your interval timer as always. Set your timer for 16 rounds of 10 second and 50 second intervals. Your goal is to complete as many reps for each exercise as possible during each 50 second interval. Make sure to write your reps down so that the next time you can try to beat your personal best.
There are only 4 exercises and you will go through them 4 times:
1. Dive Bomber Push Up (forward and back counts as 1 rep)
2. Sandbag Squat & Lunge Back (every lunge back counts as 1 rep)
3. Hanging Knee Raises (if you don’t have a pull up bar, you can do laying leg raises instead)
4. Snow Boarder (don’t forget to touch the ground before each jump)
Complete Beginners can do the easier variation of Dive Bombers:
1. Dive Bomber Push Up – 11, 9, 9, 9
2. Sandbag Squat & Lunge Back – 11, 9, 9, 9
3. Hanging Knee Raises – 20, 17, 14, 16
4. Snow Boarder – 30, 30, 26, 30