Today we welcome BodyRocker Kyla to our community to lead a workout. Kyla is a personal trainer from British Columbia with years of experience and her own thriving business. She has been BodyRocking with us for over a year now, and we are very happy to have her here to help us kick it up a level. Kyla will be leading workouts along with Jess and Sean over the next month or so Please join, Z, Sean and myself in making her feel welcome to our community!
Enjoy your training!
Freddy, Zuzana & Sean
Zuzana here I will have more recipes for you guys this week so please check back for that
- Speed Skater Squats50sec.interval
- Reverse 1 Leg Push Up50sec.interval
- 3Pike Press & 5 Ski Jumps50sec.interval
- Ugi Star Plank50sec.interval
Get your gear for this workout here:
Set your Interval Timer for 12 rounds of 10/50 seconds intervals. There is a circuit of 4 exercises that you will go through 3 times in a row and your goal is to complete as many reps as possible during each 50 second interval. The 10 second rest interval is just enough to write down your reps.
1. Speed Skater Squats with the Sandbag – 33, 28, 27
2. Reverse 1 Leg Pull up with the Dip station – 25, 18, 15
3. 3 Pike Presses and 5 Ski Jumps over the sandbag – 3.5, 3.5, 3
4. Ugi Star Planks – 11, 11, 10
One more Burpee for Erin! Here is her recent video from the hospital.