Well we have reached the end of the first week of our May 30 Day Challenge! A huge shout out of congratulations to everyone for completing week 1!!! After today’s workout you have 2 full active rest days to enjoy. For those of you new BodyRockers out there, Active Rest Days are meant to be rest days that you spend being active in other ways – maybe you go for a walk, take a spin class, play a game of tennis – whatever meets your fancy. The idea is to rest from BodyRocking without reverting into a couch potato or loosing your drive and momentum. Keep yourself moving, but above all have fun with being active. We will be back on Monday to start week 2 of our May Challenge. We already have a series of completely new exercises for you so that each 12 minute workout out will burn, sculpt and flow your body into the best shape possible for summer. Don’t loose focus over the weekend – eat clean – and if you need help we hare just a click away on Facebook here!!!
Enjoy your BodyRocking!!
Freddy, Sean & Lisa-Marie
*** The folks over at Ultimate Body Press have put together a “BodyRocker” package that includes a dip station, pull-up bar and stability ball – all at a significant savings for a limited time. We will be using this equipment moving forward and if you are interested you can check out the deal here: http://bit.ly/BPDIPBAR ***
BodyRock Burn Workout Video:
Note: There are paper copies of all the workouts available on Lisa-Marie’s Facebook Page Here that you can print off to take with you.
Get your gear for this workout here:
Set your interval timer to 12 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following 4 exercises 3 times through.
1) Prisoner Squat Jump & Elbow to Knee Touch
2) 10 Mountain Climbers, Clean & Press & Squat & Press – Using the Pink Sandbag
3) Squat & Front Raise – Using The BodyRock Equalizer
4) Under Touch Toe + 2 Elbow 1/2 burpee Jumps
BodyRock Burn Tutorial Video:
BodyRock Sculpt Workout Video & Tutorial:
If you are new to BodyRocking you may need to get over the fear that resistance training will somehow make you look like a female BodyBuilder. The type of training that we do with our Pink Sandbags is for fat loss, toning, and creating long lean muscles. It will not bulk you out – it is specifically designed to boost your metabolism and keep it running on a much higher gear for hours after you finish BodyRocking.
Set your BodyRocker Interval Timer as a stop watch. This workout is done in a Pyramid style for a total of 300 Reps!! Your first time through the workout you do each exercise for 10 reps. The next round you do each exercise for 9 reps each and so on until you work it down to 1 rep for the final round.
(If you are a beginner, just aim to complete 10 of each exercise, you can always revisit this and try for more reps towards the end of the 30 Day Challenge)
These are the exercises:
1) Alternating hand sand bag swing using the Pink Sandbag
2) Shovel left using the Pink Sandbag
3) Shovel right using the Pink Sandbag
4) Clean and Press Left using the Pink Sandbag
5) Clean and Press Right using the Pink Sandbag
1) Reptile PushUp using the BodyRock Equalizer
2) Mountain Climbers using the BodyRock Equalizer
3) Star Push Ups using the BodyRock Equalizer
BodyRock Flow Workout Video:
Make sure that you record your time and post it in the comments below or on our Facebook page here. We want you guys to think of as not just fellow BodyRockers, but also as friends. If you have any questions or need some help or even just a word of encouragement you can reach us on our facebook pages. Please don’t hesitate for 1 second to reach out to us – the reward for us is connecting with our fellow BodyRockers and helping out
This months program incorporates:
- Intense Total Body ‘BodyRock Burn’ Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
- Specific Isolated Weighted ‘BodyRock Sculpt’ Program to run alongside the Burn & Flow Components – To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength
- ‘BodyRock Flow’ – Improve strength, flexibilty and help create long lean & limber muscles to support the ‘Burn & Sculpt’ Workouts.
- Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
- Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track.
So Are you Ready for change ? …. If it’s a YES then you are in the right place.
Welcome to the worlds biggest Free workout class.
Freddy, Sean & Lisa-Marie.