We are starting week 2 of our May Challenge. Each week represents a barrier – and either you smash through and make it to the next Monday or you slam into the wall with the force of whatever momentum you have gathered up and tell yourself wistfully that maybe next summer will be different. People can survive in freezing water for way longer than 12 minutes, so I’m pretty sure that as tough as these workouts are the issue is not a physical one (especially with our beginner variations in the tutorial video below). What is kicking in now is the mental game – and the question is, do you have it in you to take responsibility for making yourself push for 12 minutes a day? Just to give you a little bit of an extra shove, the excuse that you are too busy, to stressed, to whatever is straight up BS. It’s all here, it’s all free, and it takes just 720 seconds to get through today’s Burn video. BodyRock is teflon coated because we actually care about your progress – we are serving up real home cooked, handmade fat burning awesomeness, and your BS excuses just won’t stick. Wake up, grow up, drop a set, take some responsibility and just get on it because sitting here getting pissed off is not going to move your body – we love you guys enough to give it to you straight so GET GOING
Day 4 Begin’s with a toning workout that will work on impoving your overall strength & work towards giving you a toned lean body you have always wanted. Todays workout Involves all three BodyRock Programs – Burn, Sculpt & Flow.
Enjoy Your Workout Today
Freddy, Sean & Lisa-Marie
***Ohhhhh…here’s something just for you, BodyRockers! For this week only, Ultimate Sandbag is giving you guys %10 off!
Click here to get going: http://bit.ly/ULTSANDBAG But don’t forget to enter the coupon code: bodyrock to get the discount!***
The 30 Day Timetable:
(*you complete all the tasks on each day – everything will be included in the daily post you need to complete each workout – so just check in everyday*)
Tip: Depending on where you are in the world, It’s handy to always work a day behind as somedays the videos include more content and do not go up until later
Click Here to download a copy – Cross off the days to keep you on track :))
Note: There are paper copies of all the workouts available on Lisa-Marie’s Facebook Page Here that you can print off to take with you.
BodyRock Burn Workout Video:
Get your gear for this workout here:
Set your interval timer to 12 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following 6 exercises 2 through ( Or 3 time2 for a 16 min burn if you are feeling especially hardcore today )
1) 1 Arm Switch Sandbag Swing ( Alternating Left & Right Arm ) – Using the Pink Sandbag
2) 10x Crab & 10 Mountain Climbers
3) Squat, Sandbag Side Lunge (Left & Right Alternate) – Using the Pink Sandbag
4) Monkey Push Ups
5) Plank, Double Jump & Drag the Bag – Using the Pink Sandbag
6) Elevated Push Ups + Left & Right Under Knee Crossovers
BodyRock Sculpt Workout Video:
Set your interval timer to 5 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following exercises once.
1) Elevated Shoulder Push-Up
2) WoodChop Left – Using the Pink Sandbag
3) Single Arm Rope Pull & Twist
4) WoodChop Right – Using the Pink Sandbag
5) Single Arm Rope Pull & Twist
BodyRock Burn Tutorial Video:
BodyRock Flow Workout Video:
This months program incorporates:
– Intense Total Body ‘BodyRock Burn’ Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
– Specific Isolated Weighted ‘BodyRock Sculpt’ Program to run alongside the Burn & Flow Components – To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength
– ‘BodyRock Flow’ – Improve strength, flexibilty and help create long lean & limber muscles to support the ‘Burn & Sculpt’ Workouts.
– Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
– Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track.