After a bit of a break I’m back behind the camera It’s hard to believe that I have shot over 700 fitness videos now here on BodyRock.Tv, and it reminds me of the incredible power of incremental effort. I think that just over 100 people watched our first video and now BodyRock.Tv videos have amassed well over half a billion views! It’s staggering what can be accomplished with compounded effort – a little effort each day towards a clear objective can move mountains. Those same forces are at play with our 30 day challenge. Believe it or not 12 minutes a day can absolutely reshape your body and change your life. The effort builds, momentum gathers and powerful changes happen. BodyRockers all over the world are posting their before and after pictures and right now people all over the world are doing it in their living rooms! If there is anything that we can do to make this community better for you please let us know! We read each and every single comment and we take it all on board (as Lisa would say). To become a BodyRocker and connect with us simply “like” our Facebook page here - we won’t ever let you miss another workout
Looking forward to reading your feedback,
***Until May 11th the folks over at Ultimate Sandbag are giving BodyRockers and exclusive %10 off!
Click here to get going: http://bit.ly/ULTSANDBAG But don’t forget to enter the coupon code: bodyrock to get the discount!***
The 30 Day Timetable:
(*you complete all the tasks on each day – everything will be included in the daily post you need to complete each workout – so just check in everyday*)
Tip: Depending on where you are in the world, It’s handy to always work a day behind as somedays the videos include more content and do not go up until later
Click Here to download a copy – Cross off the days to keep you on track )
Note: There are paper copies of all the workouts available on Lisa-Marie’s Facebook Page Here that you can print off to take with you.
BodyRock Burn & Tutorial Workout Video:
Get your gear for this workout here:
Set your interval timer to 12 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following 6 exercises 2 through ( Or 3 times for a 16 min burn if you are feeling especially hardcore today )
1) Switch Lunge & Woodchop – Using the Ugi ball
3) Power Jump, Push-Up & Toe Touch
4) Pike Mat Jumps
5) Pike Press & Knee Tuck
BodyRock Sculpt Workout Video:
Set your interval timer to 4 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following 4 exercises once
1) Side Plank Leg Lift – Using the Ugi ball – Left Side
2) Ab Circle Holds – Alternate Circle Direction – Using the pink Sandbag
3) Side Plank Leg Lift – Using the Ugi ball – Left Side
4) Ab Circle Holds – Alternate Circle Direction – Using the pink Sandbag
This months program incorporates:
- Intense Total Body ‘BodyRock Burn’ Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
- Specific Isolated Weighted ‘BodyRock Sculpt’ Program to run alongside the Burn & Flow Components – To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength
- ‘BodyRock Flow’ – Improve strength, flexibilty and help create long lean & limber muscles to support the ‘Burn & Sculpt’ Workouts.
- Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
- Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track.