Our lives are in constant motion, and when we find ourselves in new territory or facing new challenges often there comes the opportunity to re-evaluate who we are and what makes us happy. If you are new to BodyRocking, taking the time to train with us everyday can bring up all sorts of thoughts and appraisals – and as you swirl up the elements of your life by striving towards new goals and pushing beyond your previous comfort levels you might find that not all the pieces of your old life settle back down exactly in the same pattern as before. When you move towards being more healthy, or active or you make your fitness a priority in your life all kinds of things can at first seem to become unbalanced and off kilter. Friends and family can react in different ways – people may feel threatened or challenged in their own right by the new choices you make around your diet – the time you take to exercise may raise eyebrows. All of this is a natural shift in energy. Take it as proof that although you might just be at the beginning of your fitness journey the fact that those within close proximity to you are sensing the change in seasons, is proof that positive change is underway in your life. Don’t be dis-enhartened if you experience some resistance from those around you – choose to use those reactions as a reinforcement of your commitment to yourself and push quietly through. You are a BodyRocker and there are tens of thousands of us training for a better life out there every second of the day, and while we all share the bond of the living room, each of us has to step up and lead our own charge. I wish you the very best leading your personal charge in life, and I’m proud to be riding with you forward
Freddy (please friend me here on Facebook by liking my page)
You guys have been asking for a real-time Flow class and we have listened When Teshia comes back to film next week we will be putting together full length warm-up and cool-down Flow routines that you can follow along with her If you think that is cool then just wait till you see what we have planned for the workouts next month
***Perfect Mothers Day Gift – There is just 1 day left for the Ultimate Sandbag 10% off deal!
Click here to take advantage of the savings: http://bit.ly/ULTSANDBAG But don’t forget to enter the coupon code: bodyrock to get the discount!***
The 30 Day Timetable:
(*you complete all the tasks on each day – everything will be included in the daily post you need to complete each workout – so just check in everyday*)
Tip: Depending on where you are in the world, It’s handy to always work a day behind as somedays the videos include more content and do not go up until later
Click Here to download a copy – Cross off the days to keep you on track :))
Note: There are paper copies of all the workouts available on Lisa-Marie’s Facebook Page Here that you can print off to take with you.
BodyRock Burn Workout Video:
Get your gear for this workout here:
Set your interval timer to 12 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following 4 exercises 3 times through.
1) Touch Downs
2) 10 Crab & 10 Mountain Climbers
3) Push Up, Burpee & Toe Touch (Alternate between Left & Right )
4) Sanbag Shoulder Lift & Side Lunge (Alternate Between Left & Right ) – Using the pink Sandbag
BodyRock Sculpt Workout Video;
Set your interval timer to 4 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following exercises below, each for 50 seconds
3) WoodChop Left – Using the pink Sandbag
4) WoodChop Right – Using the pink Sandbag
This months program incorporates:
– Intense Total Body ‘BodyRock Burn’ Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
– Specific Isolated Weighted ‘BodyRock Sculpt’ Program to run alongside the Burn & Flow Components – To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength
– ‘BodyRock Flow’ – Improve strength, flexibilty and help create long lean & limber muscles to support the ‘Burn & Sculpt’ Workouts.
– Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
– Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track.