We have reached the end of week two – keep focused! At this point you might be experiencing some resistance and inner dialogue coming up with all manners of excuses and reasons why you should quit. Seasoned BodyRockers call this voice of doom “Brutus” – it’s that little voice in your head that whispers caressingly that it’s ok to skip workouts and eat hot fudge sundaes for breakfast. Don’t listen. One of the most common mistakes people make this far in is to give up completely – drive off of the rails and quit – all because they miss a few training sessions with us. Please don’t fall into this trap. Something is always better than nothing. Even if you miss half of the workouts – don’t give up. Every month we will be working to bring you new challenges, and every month you can work up and accomplish that much more. BodyRocking is not an all or nothing practice – all we ask is that you do what you can, use the modifications and variations to make it work for you, and give your best each day. Support each other and always choose kindness with yourself and each other. You need to really start giving yourself permission to be proud of yourself – even if you were to do just 1 workout with us is cause to feel empowered. When is the last time you really patted yourself on the back?
Congrats on your success so far – every rep, every breath that is directed at reaching forward to your dreams is a victory.
***Perfect Mothers Day Gift - Last Day for the Ultimate Sandbag 10% off deal!
Click here to take advantage of the savings: http://bit.ly/ULTSANDBAG But don’t forget to enter the coupon code: bodyrock to get the discount!***
The 30 Day Timetable:
(*you complete all the tasks on each day – everything will be included in the daily post you need to complete each workout – so just check in everyday*)
Tip: Depending on where you are in the world, It’s handy to always work a day behind as somedays the videos include more content and do not go up until later
Click Here to download a copy – Cross off the days to keep you on track )
Note: There are paper copies of all the workouts available on Lisa-Marie’s Facebook Page Here that you can print off to take with you.
BodyRock Burn Workout Video:
Get your gear for this workout here:
Set your interval timer to 16 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following circuit 2 through – Or why not end the week with 3 times through ??
1) Push Up, Touch Toe & Jump Burpee
2) Pike Mat Jumps
4) Push Up, Touch Toe & Jump Burpee
5) Pike Mat Jumps
6) Plank, 2 Jumps & Bag Drag – Using the pink Sandbag
7) Tuck Abs
8) Hanging Knee Raises – Using the Pull Up Bar
BodyRock Sculpt Workout Video:
Set your interval timer to 4 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following exercises below, each for 50 seconds
1) Bicep Curl & Shoulder Press – Using the Weights
2) Shoulder Press – Using the Weights
3) Round the World – Using the Weights
BodyRock Flow Workout Video:
This months program incorporates:
- Intense Total Body ‘BodyRock Burn’ Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
- Specific Isolated Weighted ‘BodyRock Sculpt’ Program to run alongside the Burn & Flow Components – To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength
- ‘BodyRock Flow’ – Improve strength, flexibilty and help create long lean & limber muscles to support the ‘Burn & Sculpt’ Workouts.
- Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
- Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track.