For all the love, support and encouragement out there that makes the BodyRock Community such a special place, there is another side where it seems like peoples intention & ambition is to be hurtful. The spirit of what we do here at BodyRock comes from a place of creativity, joy, passion & positivity – and the fact that it can trigger anger & resentment in a small (yet vocal) minority of people out there in cyberspace is something that we find baffling.
BodyRock would not exist if we bowed to these negative voices – our little light would have winked out long ago. It’s common to see this mirrored offline – often when you choose to embrace fitness or living a healthier lifestyle – especially around what you choose to eat – it can challenge those around you on different levels and the reaction can sometimes cause friction.
If this is something that you are experiencing our advice is to stay inside your intention. Cup your hands around your inner frame. Keep that light shinning brite. Depending on your environment and your circumstances it can feel lonely. Maybe you are in an office full of people who have chosen a different path. Maybe you are facing preassure at the table when you opt for veggies and other clean options instead of the norm.
You don’t have to feel isolated and alone in this journey – BodyRock is a global community of positive, like minded people. Our new free mobile app is a great way that you can tap into the support, encoragement and motivation our community offers. BodyRockers are posting & connecting every minute – sharing tips, supporting each other and finding motivation that comes rooted in the common intention of training for a life well lived.
”BodyRock Lite” starts next week !! – Like the Facebook Page to keep up to date. Think of it as BodyRock for complete beginners – the perfect on ramp to making fitness and clean eating a daily part of your life.
The 30 Day Timetable:
(*you complete all the tasks on each day – everything will be included in the daily post you need to complete each workout – so just check in everyday*)
Tip: Depending on where you are in the world, It’s handy to always work a day behind as somedays the videos include more content and do not go up until later :)
Click Here to download a copy – Cross off the days to keep you on track :))
Note: There are paper copies of all the workouts available on Lisa-Marie’s Facebook Page Here that you can print off to take with you.
BodyRock Burn Workout Video:
Get your gear for this workout here:
Set your interval timer 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest - Today we work in a couplet style – repeat each couplet (pair of exercises) 3 times through before moving on to the next pair.
Rounds are 10s rest, 50 s work! Oh yaaaa!
Note: Intermediate/beginners – Do Two Rounds of each Couplet :))
1. Towel Plank Drag & Push-Up
2. Bicep Curl & Low Jacks – Using the pink Sandbag
BodyRock Sculpt Workout Video:
Set your interval timer to 5 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following exercises below, each for 50 seconds
1) Low Squat & Side Lift – Using the pink Sandbag
2) 1 Leg Push Up – Alternate between Left & Right Leg – Using the Stability Ball
3) 1 Leg Lunge & Knee up with Side Row – Left Side – Using the pink Sandbag
4) Stability Ball Push Ups & Knee Tuck – Using the Stability Ball
5) 1 Leg Lunge & Knee up with Side Row – Right Side – Using the pink Sandbag
BodyRock Flow Workout Video:
.This months program incorporates:
- Intense Total Body ‘BodyRock Burn’ Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
- Specific Isolated Weighted ‘BodyRock Sculpt’ Program to run alongside the Burn & Flow Components – To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength
- ‘BodyRock Flow’ – Improve strength, flexibilty and help create long lean & limber muscles to support the ‘Burn & Sculpt’ Workouts.
- Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
- Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track.