It’s Victoria day here in Canada – a national holiday – but that didn’t stop us from cranking out an awesome workout for you guys. We were hoping to catch the fireworks celebration tonight but we hunkered down and decided to get the post up instead
We have been talking a lot about consistency as we training up for the summer, but now that the nice weather has finally started to arrive we want to encourage you to keep at your training. Fitness follows a very predictable seasonal cycle – people tend to train for key events like a holiday, a wedding or some kind of special occasion. Fitness is also all about making “resolutions” and this tends to happen especially at New Years. We all want to look good for the summer so we tend to use that as a motivating force, but then when the nice weather arrives we tend to coast or slack until September when it all kicks up again. The truth is that if we are consistent about putting in our daily training and avoid the peaks and valleys it becomes just about 100% easier. It’s the difference between living it and the drama of the struggle people find themselves in.
Enjoy your training today (it’s a killer).
”BodyRock Lite” starts this week !! – Like the Facebook Page to keep up to date. Think of it as BodyRock for complete beginners – the perfect on ramp to making fitness and clean eating a daily part of your life.
The 30 Day Timetable:
(*you complete all the tasks on each day – everything will be included in the daily post you need to complete each workout – so just check in everyday*)
Tip: Depending on where you are in the world, It’s handy to always work a day behind as somedays the videos include more content and do not go up until later
Click Here to download a copy – Cross off the days to keep you on track :))
Note: There are paper copies of all the workouts available on Lisa-Marie’s Facebook Page Here that you can print off to take with you.
BodyRock Burn Workout Video:
Get your gear for this workout here:
Set your interval timer to 30 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – Today we work in a couplet style – repeat each couplet (pair of exercises) 3 times through before moving on to the next pair.
Rounds are 10s rest, 50 s work! Total of 30 rounds. Oh yaaaa!
Note: Intermediate/beginners – Do Two Rounds of each Couplet for a total of 20 rounds :))
1. Switch Lunge with Oblique Chop – Using the Ugi ball
2. Alternating Sandbag Swing – Using the pink Sandbag
1. Sandbag Deadlift & 1/2 Burpee – Using the pink Sandbag
2. Elevated Under Knee Push-Up
1. 10 x Plank Shoulder Touch & 10 x Toe Touch – Using the Ugi ball
1. Tuck Elevated Arm Abs – Using the Indian Clubs for extra Resistance
2. Upright Row & 1/2 Burpee – Using the pink Sandbag
BodyRock Burn Tutorial Video:
BodyRock Sculpt Workout Video:
Leg, Ass & Inner & Outer Thigh:
Complete 25 Reps of the following 3 exercise Routines:
1a) 25 Squeezes – Legs Hip Distance apart
2a) 25 Squeezes – Knees Together
3a) 25 Squeezes – In & Out
4a) 25 Squeezes – Hold the Squeeze & In & Out with the Knees
B) Ass Inner & Leg Workout: (Repeat Left & Right Side Separate)
1b) 25 L leg Lift & Lower
2b) 25 Straight Leg Lift
3b) 25 Straight Leg Cross Over
4b) 25 Bent leg press to the ceiling
C) Inner & Outer Thigh: (Repeat Left & Right Side Separate)
1c) 25 Straight Leg Outer Thigh
2c) 25 Forward Bent L Press
3c) 25 Straight Leg Heal Toe Static Leg hold & Press Toe forward and back
4c) 25 Small Straight Leg Presses up and down
Bonus – Chest & Back Weighted Sculpt Cool Down:
Complete the following exercises below. Ideally you should be doing either between 8-10 repetitions or 10-15 repetitions. Make sure you don’t compromise your form for repetitions.
1) Chest Press – Using the pink Sandbag
2) Bentover Row – Using the pink Sandbag
3) Upright Row – Using the pink Sandbag
4) Deadlift Left Leg – Using the pink Sandbag
5) Deadlift Right Leg – Using the pink Sandbag
7) Around the world – Using the pink Sandbag
BodyRock Flow Workout Video:
This months program incorporates:
– Intense Total Body ‘BodyRock Burn’ Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
– Specific Isolated Weighted ‘BodyRock Sculpt’ Program to run alongside the Burn & Flow Components – To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength
– ‘BodyRock Flow’ – Improve strength, flexibilty and help create long lean & limber muscles to support the ‘Burn & Sculpt’ Workouts.
– Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
– Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track.