There has been a lot going on over on Facebook lately (you can find us here). We smashed through 400k fans a few days ago and we are having some pretty interesting ahem… debates most days about body image, self esteem, fitness and everything else. Social media is tough because although there are tens of thousands of positive, happy people out there, there are also those that seem to be confused about how the whole “Like” button thing works. These people compete to try to win the “Grumpy Gus” award but we keep on BodyRocking right over top of them :) We could use some more sunshine over there so if you have a second come on over and get on our team – we love to hear from you guys and the more positive, happy people the better!
On a side note we have figured out a format that will deliver you guys the Real-Time workouts that you love in a video that should clock in at about 4 minutes in length total. We will film 1 full round of the workout that you can do in real time. When you get to the end just hit replay and it will start again. We are starting our coffee talk videos again, but we will post those separately so we can have our hang out and check in with you guys without disrupting the workout videos and making those too long. We feel like this is a great compromise that should work for everyone. Look for this new format in a day or two.
Speaking of coffee talks – what do you guys want to chat about? Let us know in the comments and we can start getting a conversation with you rolling. It’s been too long since we last caught up with you guys and we love to hear from you.
Thats it really. Talk soon – do your friggin workout and get our backs on the Facebook page here. We could use your help out there!
Lisa, Freddy, Sean & Hales.
The 420 Rep Workout Video:
420 Rep Workout!! Set your interval timer and go!
1. Bunny Hop Push Up With Leg Raise
2. Pull Ups
3. Surfer Kick Outs With 2 Jacks
4. Sumo Ass Outs
5. Plank Druck Chickens
6. Sumo Squats
7. Jump Squat With 2 Low Squats
The 1000 Rep workout video:
1000 Rep Workout!! Set your interval timer and go!
2) High Knees
2) Bag Drop & Burpee Tuck Jump – Using the Pink Sandbag
3) Scissor Lunge
4) Elavated Plank Knee Tucks – Elbow & Cross (Alternate between L&R Legs)
5) Touch Floor Jumping Jacks
6) Overhead Lunge & Kick – Left Leg – Using the Pink Sandbag
7) Tuck Jumps
8) Overhead Lunge & Kick – Right Leg – Using the Pink Sandbag
9) Criss Cross Reach Through Abs (Alternate between L&R Legs)
10) 500 High Knee Skips
Alternate workout if you are feeling particularly brave :)
Workout Break Down
Set your interval timer to 50 seconds work 10 seconds break. You will go through these exercises 3 times.
1. Squat & Front Raise – Using The BodyRock Equalizer
2. Prisoner Squat Jump & Elbow to Knee Touch
3. Under Touch Toe + 2 Elbow 1/2 burpee Jumps
4. 10 Mountain Climbers, Clean & Press & Squat & Press – Using the Pink Sandbag