I made Sean laugh today by making fun of his hairy armpits and how weird he looked doing those split abs in the video. If it looked like we were having fun with the workout it’s because we were. It occurred to me that we haven’t laughed like that during a workout in a while. It’s like we rediscovered what we love about doing this with you guys. It’s meant to be fun and a laugh and something we all enjoy. I don’t know how this fell to the wayside, but we promise to always try and bring a smile into your day along with all of the feel good sweat
Enjoy today’s workout – smile while you train.
In the spirit of the election we decided to do a fitness competition today Grab a friend and throw down a challenge of your own. Tip: make them laugh during the workout – it will slow down their reps!
The Workout Video – Sean Vs. Lisa…
BodyRock Original Workout:
There are 2 parts to this workout:
Set your interval timer to 10/10 for 12 rounds & complete the following two exercises back to back completing as many reps as you can.
1) Plie Squat Jumps & Mountain Climbers
2) Complete 200 High Knee Skips
Reset your interval timer again for 12 rounds of 10/10 again and complete the following two exercises below, push as hard as you can
3) Jump Lunge & Mountain Climbers
Set your interval timer for 6 rounds of 40 seconds work and 10 seconds rest & complete the following two exercises.
1) Forward/side lunge combination – alternative left & right legs – Using the pink Sandbag
Video Part Two:
Set your interval timer to 12 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – & Bust out as many repetitions of the following exercises as you can
1) 10 High Knees & 10 Mountain Climbers
2) Side Low Squat Lunge & Side Kick & Low Lunge & Oblique Knee Twist – Left Side – Using the pink Sandbag
3) 2 x Monkey Push- Ups & 2 x Push Ups & Burpee Tuck Jump
4) Side Low Squat Lunge & Side Kick & Low Lunge & Oblique Knee Twist – Right Side – Using the pink Sandbag
We will be checking in with you guys every day on our Facebook pages, so make sure you come over and say hello & share your ideas, diet plans and workout scores. For Lisa’s Facebook page click here, Sean’s Facebook page click here, Freddy’s Facebook page: click here