Its already day 9 !!! We are working toward that Two Week Magical Change – This will only happen tho if you are making the right food choice & portion sizes. So if you are no seeing any changes so far, you make want to start writing down what you eat to see where you can make changes this week to speed up your progress.
Check out who’s on board with us - HERE
Todays Coffee Talk:
If your goal is to burn fat, intervals are the best way to achieve this. Besides being a quick method to getting in a great workout, intervals are extremely effective for transforming your physique. By incorporating intense periods of work with short recovery segments, intervals allow you to keep the workout intensity high while still maintaining form.
The magic of high intensity interval training (or HIIT for short) lies its ability to keep you burning fat even after you leave the gym. In short, your body isn’t able to bring in enough oxygen during periods of hard work.
Therefore, you accumulate a “debt” of oxygen that must be repaid post-workout in order to get back to normal. The result — your metabolism is revved for hours after you leave the gym. Trainers refer to this phenomena as excess post-exercise oxygen consumption or EPOC. The biggest way to use it to your advantage is to make short, intense exercise bouts a regular piece of your workout regimen. which is what we do everyday. This is why you need to push to your maximum everyday in every workout we do.
Intense circuits also stimulate muscle-building hormones like growth hormone and IGF-1. This puts your body in a perfect state to build lean mass. Along side the hormone response, interval training also develops the cardiovascular system. By pushing your heart rate high during periods of work, you’ll increase your cardio ability and strengthen your heart. During the short rest intervals, you also increase your recovery capabilities meaning you’ll be able to recover faster in future workout sessions. When I create interval workouts, I focus on including difficult movements that challenge your entire body in a single exercise to maximize the results over time.
It’s time to….
So Now you know why we do this crazy thing called HIIT - Today I want you to push to your Max !
Todays Video is Dedicated To All BodyRockers – Thank You For Joining Me Everyday xoxo
YouTube - 30 Day Challenge Playlist - Direct Link to YouTube Page
Get your gear for this workout here:
It’s a new week !! So bring me your game face & meet me in the Living Room !!
If you haven’t had time to get your equipment yet, or it’s on it’s way – There are Free Home Equipment Ideas – Here
If you are training in your Gym or on your own - Complete as many rep’s of the following exercise’s before the 30 seconds is up: Post your scores below to remind yourself how far you have come when you HIIT this again.
Remember - You will skip first while I take the first exercise. See Day #1 for instructions.
1.Frog Jump, Push-Up & Tuck Jump
3. V Knee Lift & Tricep Dip - using the Equalizer
4. Left Arm Reverse Push Up - using the Equalizer
5. Right Arm Reverse Push Up - using the Equalizer
6. Ugi Ball Mat Jump Overs - using the Ugi Ball
9. Get Ups - using the Ugi Ball
10. Laying Single Left Leg Ugi Pelvis Lift - using the Ugi Ball
11. Laying Single Left Leg Ugi Pelvis Lift - using the Ugi Ball
12. Ugi Ball Reverse Crunch - using the Ugi Ball
14. Ugi Ball Jump Overs (or Toe Taps) - using the Ugi Ball
15. Crab Kick Ups
16. V Abs Left - using the Tbar weights
17. V Abs Right - using the Tbar weights
18. Lift Hands Burpees
19. Hook Squat Jumps
20. Floor Roll Pike Touch Toe Abs
21. Surf Board Burpees
22. Low Squat Ball Punch – using the Tbar weights
24. Drop It Like Its Hot - using the Ugi Ball
28. 10 Mountain climbers & Pike Jump
29. Walk Outs & Push Up - using the Ugi Ball
31. 1 Arm Pike Push Ups – L&R Alternate
Strength & Conditioning Chest & Back Bonus:
Together we will complete the following exercises below. (If you are not following the video – do as many as you can with good form before the time is up. Make sure you don’t compromise your form for repetitions.)
4. Tricep Kick Back/Dips - using the Tbar weights
5. Hammer Curls - using the Tbar weights
6. Standing Flys - using the Tbar weights
7. Single Arm Shoulder Press - using the Tbar weights
9. In & Out Bicep Curls - using the Tbar weights
10. Round the World & Front Raise - using the Tbar weights
11. Switch Arm Back & Front - using the Tbar weights
12. Front Raise & Chest Press - using the Tbar weights
Pre & Post Workout Stretch (2 Videos) - Here
My Workout Gear Today:
HIIT the ‘like’ button if you Pushed To Your MAX Today !!
Leave me a message below …. Whats your favourite After Workout Meal ?
My 14 Day Nutrition Guide is available Here
My Fat Loss, Diet & Portion Sizes … Here
The Home Workout Movement – Get in the Best Shape of Your Life For FREE !!
Let’s Start Together …. TODAY !
Here are the days we have done so far :
YouTube – 30 Day Challenge Playlist - Direct Link to YouTube Page