Day 12 is the final day before we get two rest Days yyeeyyy !!!
Its Legs & Ass Day Today !!
You asked for it so here it is !!
Please check back over the weekend & don’t forget to take a min to post your feedback below )
Did you know, The whole world is training with us ? - Here
Please show your appreciation by taking one second to write what you think about this challenge so far - Here
Todays Coffee Talk:
Everyday, I urge you to give yourself a ‘Power Word‘ that will keep you mentally strong all day long. This is so simple, but I promise will work, it will be like having a little positive personal trainer following you around all day.
Write it out right now … go on…. do it have you done it ?? brilliant … ok, now pin it to your mirror, yoga mat, purse, credit card, in your phone , on the fridge, computer or desk etc. where ever you spend most time – maybe in a few places
Just having that word in your eye line will give you the will power you need not to give up.
Why you ask ? well I will tell you – It’s because you know what that word means to you & you alone. Subconsciously you know this is what you need to be told today – You know what you want to accomplish & this will help you along, everyone has different goals so make the word you choose powerful & important to you & your path.
The Power word I chose for today is Inspire:
I found fitness, fitness didn’t find me, I was a skinny tom boy with a hyperactive personality and a concentration span of nil & that all changed when I met the most amazing lady who I adored from the minute I saw her lycra leggings and matching headband . Pam Bryan was my Step Aerobics instructor and she was hardcore!!.
I remember walking into her class, feeling so welcome surrounded by lovely people who were all there for the same reason. Working hard but having a real good giggle and supporting each other at the same time. I remember looking at her thinking how strong, confident, beautiful, fit, and just how awesome she was and from that moment on I wanted to be her!! Lycra and all. Fitness, health and wellbeing all come hand in hand and like many of you I lost my mum to Cancer a few years ago, & my sister a few weeks ago and there strength through that terrible illness has touched me forever & made my passion for eating right and staying fit and looking after myself even stronger & complaining about simple things seem trivial. You only have one heart and one body; look after it as well as you can.
I have been blessed to have so many friends and one in particular is Mr. Steve Powell who from the day I met filled my life with positive energy and taught me to love just being alive every day. He lives for today no matter what life brings, I adore him & carry the value he taught me with me everyday. Being so far away from home makes me miss my sister and my amazing family and friends (they know who they are ) but when I feel home sick, I remind myself of the reason I love fitness & I read the comment you leave my Facebook & I hope that if I can just inspire one person the way that so many other people have inspired me and continue to do everyday without even realizing it, then it ‘s all worth it.
Please Support each other and let them know if you are inspired by someone, they have rough days too & this will keep them motivated . Stay positive and most of all believe in your self. Everyday is a blessing.
Make your Power Word Count & work for you… It can be anything at all, as long as when that time comes when you feel like giving up you can draw strength from it and keep going towards your goal!
Remember, without even realizing it, you are an inspiration to someone (you just don’t know it yet). Let’s keep on striving to be better than yesterday in our hearts, minds & bodies & inspire as many people as we can along the way.
Whats your Power Word Today ?
Todays Video is Dedicated to all out Pet’s who keep us company & give us support & unconditional love everyday – Here
YouTube - 30 Day Challenge Playlist - Direct Link to YouTube Page
Get your gear for this workout here:
Day 12 – I want you to really push today !!!!
If you haven’t had time to get your equipment yet, or it’s on it’s way – There are Free Home Equipment Ideas – Here
If you are training in your Gym or on your own - Complete as many rep’s of the following exercise’s before the 30 seconds is up: Post your scores below to remind yourself how far you have come when you HIIT this again.
Remember - You will skip first while I take the first exercise. See Day #1 for instructions.
5. Hip Distance Leg Squeezes – (pull in the abs, Lift the pelvis, and squeeze the butt)
9. In & Out Squeezes – (hold pelvis up, abs in, squeeze the legs in & out) & 50 Feet Hip Distance Leg Squeezes
11. Leg Press – (bend knees to chest & push feet straight up to the ceiling) (optional use of Band or Ankle Weights)
17. Donkey Kicks – Left Leg – (bring the knee to the chest, then to the back of the room) (optional use of Band or Ankle Weights)
18. Donkey Kicks – Right Leg – (bring the knee to the chest, then to the back of the room) (optional use of Band or Ankle Weights)
20. ”L” Lift Pulse – Left Leg (make an L shape & with a flat foot pulse the foot to the ceiling, squeezing the ass) (optional use of Band or Ankle Weights)
21. ”L” Lift Pulse – Right Leg (make an L shape & with a flat foot pulse the foot to the ceiling, squeezing the ass) (optional use of Band or Ankle Weights)
22. Straight Leg Lifts – Left Leg – (keep foot flat, lift and lower the leg trying not to touch the floor, squeeze the Ass @ the top) (optional use of Band or Ankle Weights)
23. Straight Leg Lifts – Left Leg – (keep foot flat, lift and lower the leg trying not to touch the floor, squeeze the Ass @ the top) (optional use of Band or Ankle Weights)
24. Bent ”L” Leg Side Lifts -Left Leg (bend the leg in an L position, take the leg & knee (while in the L shape) out to the side & back in) (optional use of Band or Ankle Weights)
25. Bent ”L” Leg Side Lifts – Right Leg – (bend the leg in an L position, take the leg & knee (while in the L shape) out to the side & back in) (optional use of Band or Ankle Weights)
29. Squat Jumps
30. Prisoner Squat Jumps
31. Equalizer Inner Thighs – Left Leg - using the Equalizer
32. Equalizer Inner Thighs – Right Leg - using the Equalizer
33. Goblet Squats
Pre & Post Workout Stretch (2 Videos) - Here
My Workout Gear Today:
HIIT the ‘like’ button if you are totally LOVING this Challenge !!
Leave me a message below ….
My 14 Day Nutrition Guide is available Here
My Fat Loss, Diet & Portion Sizes … Here
The Home Workout Movement – Get in the Best Shape of Your Life For FREE !!
Let’s Start Together …. TODAY !
Here are the days we have done so far :
YouTube – 30 Day Challenge Playlist - Direct Link to YouTube Page
30 Day I Real Time Challenge #6 - Rest Day