Day 18 is here Huuuurraayyyy … I have to say the feedback & the messages you have left me have been so amazing – Thank You So Much !!
Remember our promise 30 Days – Me & You Together ! You have almost made it through the hardest week of all.
Week three is where the ‘magic’ happens and you start to really see changes & differences in your body from her onwards.
Are you ready to train with me today ?
Todays Coffee Talk:
We become what we think about all day long – which makes even the smallest shifts in perception incredibly empowering.
I am facing a difficult struggle.
I am facing a difficult challenge.
Challenges can be overcome, struggles are uncomfortable and often messy. Frame the events in your life in the language and thoughts that inspire you to take action and support your quest.
People tend to get mired down in the emotional drama of struggles.
Challenges are faced and overcome by people with less groceries in their kart than you on a daily basis – the world is full of inspiring examples of triumph in the face of adversity. This is your life – decide where you want to go and then choose the thoughts that support your path.
This workout is going to kick my ass.
This workout is going to get it’s ass kicked.
Are you ready to train ? Then Join Me & Press Play !!
Get your gear for this workout here:
Let’s go HARD & get this Workout Smashed !
If you haven’t had time to get your equipment yet, or it’s on it’s way – There are Free Home Equipment Ideas – Here
If you are training in your Gym or on your own – Complete as many rep’s of the following exercise’s before the 50 seconds is up: Post your scores below to remind yourself how far you have come when you HIIT this again.
Remember - You will skip (or copy the cardio exercise I do) first while I take the first exercise. See Day #1 for instructions.
1. Burpee & Plyo Box Jump
3. Ladder Runs & Touch – using the Equalizer
4. Knee Tucks & Oblique L&R – using the Equalizer
5. Burpees & Push-Up’s & Tuck
6. Plank Under Toe Touch Abs – (L&R Alternate) - using the Equalizer
7. Switch Hands & Single Leg Push Ups (L&R Alternative)
8. Mat Jumps
9. 3 Point Tuck Abs
10. 1 Elevated leg Pike Push-Ups – Right Leg
11. 1 Elevated leg Pike Push-Ups – Left Leg
12. 10 x Mountain Climbers & 5 Push Ups & Stand – Repeat
14. Oblique Side Push Ups – Left
15. Oblique Side Push Ups – Right
16. 10 High Knees & Drop Down
20. Wall Walk & Push Up
21. Scissor Abs & Feed Through Legs – using the Tbar weights
22. Reverse Pull Ups – Feet Up - using the Equalizer
Bonus Core Blast:
1. 1 Min Elevated Plank
2. 1 Min Oblique Plank Twists – Right or Tbar weights
3. 1 Min Oblique Plank Twist – Left - or Tbar weights
4. 1 Min High Plank Low Plank 2 x Cross Knee Touch – (L&R Alternative)
5. 1 Min Reverse Plank
Pre & Post Workout Stretch (2 Videos) - Here
My Workout Gear Today:
HIIT the ‘like‘ button if you are proud to be a BodyRocker & want more after this challenge is over … !!
Leave me a message below …. I want to know if you feel any different almost 5 days in ?
Leave me a message below …. I Love hearing your feedback
My 14 Day Nutrition Guide is available Here
My Fat Loss, Diet & Portion Sizes … Here
The Home Workout Movement – Get in the Best Shape of Your Life For FREE !!
Let’s Start Together …. TODAY !
Here are the days we have done so far :
YouTube – 30 Day Challenge Playlist - Direct Link to YouTube Page
30 Day I Real Time Challenge #3 - Rest Day
30 Day I Real Time Challenge #13 - Rest Day
30 Day I Real Time Challenge #14 - Rest Day