” Sometimes, we may be going through some very dark tunnels and the light at the end may be too far. That’s when we need to help each other light up those tunnels with candles of encouragement.”
As we come to the close of this months challenge I want you guys to consider the importance of the story that you are telling yourselves. We can toot our own horn over and over and tell you guys how awesome BodyRock is and how you can get in the best shape of your life for free from your living room and yada yada yada. It’s all true and we stand behind it 110% – but what will make or break your fitness dreams is what you are telling yourself day in day out. We are constantly talking to ourselves – running the same thoughts and affirmations over and over in our heads. Is what you are telling yourself supporting your training or undermining your efforts? Do you tell yourself that you can do it? That you are strong, fit and agile? That nothing is going to stop you from reaching your goals? If not then why not? Trust me – if you are serious about achieving your success then you can’t afford the luxury of a negative thought. If you are saying “I can’t” then you are strapping a 50 pound weighted vest on before you even get started. Decide that you are a serious contender – that you deserve to have the body you want – that as a BodyRocker you are an achiever. Once you make that choice start dumping the negative self-talk and start gearing up the positive reinforcement. We know you can do it – do you?
This is Lisa-Marie’s last workout of the February 30 day challenge. Get on it and most of all enjoy the 12 Minutes!
Set your interval timer for 30 seconds work and 10 seconds rest. Focus on pushing yourself as hard as possible for the 30 seconds, focus on the goal ahead and don’t stop until you hear the beep.
You will complete the following 17 exercises for 30 seconds – Give it everything you have !!
1) Push Up & Twist (14)
2) Sandbag Swings – Using the pink Sandbag (22)
3) Switch Lunge (23)
4) Bentover row – Using the pink Sandbag (24)
5) Side Lunge – Left Leg – Using the Pink Sandbag (18)
6) Side Lunge – Right Leg – Using the Pink Sandbag(18)
7) Push-Up & Touch Shoulder (20)
8) Lunge & Twist – Alternate legs – Using the Pink Sandbag (12)
9) Shoulder Press & Squat – Using the Pink Sandbag (19)
10) Elevated Push Ups (18)
11) Mountain Climbers (59)
13) Plank (n/a)
14) Side Oblique Plank – Left Side (n/a)
15) Side Oblique Plank – Right Side (n/a)
16) Tricep Dips (31)
17) Goblet Squats – Using the Pink Sandbag (17)
This months 30 Day Challenge incorporates:
- Intense Total Body Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
- Specific Isolated Weighted Program to run alongside the Fitness Component – To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength.
- Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
- Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track. Lisa-Marie’s Facebook page click here, Sean’s Facebook page click here, Freddy’s Facebook page: click here