We are all part of the world’s largest Free gym class. It’s cool to think that in almost every country around the world – in dozens of languages, across multitudes of boarders and in many different cultures, BodyRockers are standing in their living rooms and training together for a life well lived. We share in this positive energy together – supporting each other in a non-judgemental, safe and empowering environment of community. This site may be the touch stone for BodyRocking – a place where we meet up and share our workouts – but the spirit of what we are collectively trying to accomplish is within each of us. We feel very privileged for being apart of this movement for positive change and draw incredible inspiration from each and everyone of you BodyRockers out there. So the next time you feel like you are struggling with motivation – remember that you are not alone in this journey. Leave a comment on the site or on our facebook – BodyRockers will support you if you need a little boost. Your trainers are personally there for you – they will respond to your questions on their facebook pages (Lisa is here and Sean is here). You are more supported in this than you realize 🙂 It’s tough but you can do it – BodyRockers from all ages and all levels of fitness have gone before you and have proven it with their sweat. We believe in you – always remember that a single rep is a victory.
This is a pyramid workout. Your first round you will perform 10 Reps Per Exercise. When 10 reps per exercise is complete you will do 9 then 8,7,6,5 etc down to the final round of 1 rep per exercise. Fair warning – this is probably one of the toughest workouts I have posted in a while and it is probably considered advanced. If you are a beginner start with 3 rounds x 15 reps per exercise. You can always add another round and more reps if you have it in you. If you are an intermediate level BodyRocker then start your pyramid at 6 Reps and work your way down from there.
Keep Rocking – Sean
1. Split Squat using the Pink Sandbag
2. Elevated Push Ups using the Equalizer
3. Low Jack Squats using the Pink Sandbag
4. Push Up Dip Combo using the Equalizer – if you don’t have a Equalizer you can use your dip station, or if you have no equipment you can do the wide grip push up and star push up. Click Here and watch the video @ the 5:00 mark to find the demonstration of this alternate exercise.
5. Side Jump Push Up Tuck Jump using the Equalizer– if you dont have Equalizer’s to jump over you can put your Sandbag on the ground and hop over that. You can also lay a towel on the floor and side jump as well using the same technique as you would with the Equalizer.
This months 30 Day Challenge incorporates:
- Intense Total Body Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
- Specific Isolated Weighted Program to run alongside the Fitness Component – To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength.
- Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
- Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track. For Lisa-Marie’s Facebook page click here,Sean’s Facebook page click here, Freddy’s Facebook page: click here