We are so freaking excited!!!! The Free BodyRockTv App is now available here: http://bit.ly/BodyRockApp Our App has loads of cool features and it is currently ranked at #1 in the free fitness section of the app store :)
The really cool thing about the app is that it allows you direct access to your workouts from anywhere – plus there are BodyRockers from all over the world posting their pictures and sharing tips, meals and supporting each other. We have been listening to all of your feedback and in June we launch Real-Time versions of our workouts with a built in interval timer so all you will need to BodyRock anywhere will be your phone :) You can now carry Lisa, Sean and Teshia and all of your workouts around in your pocket plus connect with the whole BodyRock community all right here and 100% for free: http://bit.ly/BodyRockApp
These cool new features are really just the very beginning of what we are working – the more we connect as a community and the more you guys contribute your feedback the better we can make it for everyone. Thanks for making our community #1 in so many ways :)
Freddy, Sean, Lisa & Teshia
The 30 Day Timetable:
(*you complete all the tasks on each day – everything will be included in the daily post you need to complete each workout – so just check in everyday*)
Tip: Depending on where you are in the world, It’s handy to always work a day behind as somedays the videos include more content and do not go up until later :)
Click Here to download a copy – Cross off the days to keep you on track :))
Note: There are paper copies of all the workouts available on Lisa-Marie’s Facebook Page Here that you can print off to take with you.
BodyRock Burn Workout Video:
Set your interval timer to 12 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following circuit 3 times through.
1) 1/2 Burpee, Star Jump, Burpee – Using the Ugi ball
3) Sumo Knee Touch & Front Raise & Squat – Using the Ugi ball
4) Wide Leg’s Touch Toe Abs – Using the Ugi ball
BodyRock Sculpt Workout Video:
Set your interval timer to 3 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – You will complete the following exercises below, each for 50 seconds
1) Low Squats – Using the Ugi ball
2) Punch Abs
3) Touch Ball Squats – Using the Ugi ball
BodyRock Burn Tutorial Video:
BodyRock Flow Workout Video:
This months program incorporates:
– Intense Total Body ‘BodyRock Burn’ Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
– Specific Isolated Weighted ‘BodyRock Sculpt’ Program to run alongside the Burn & Flow Components – To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength
– ‘BodyRock Flow’ – Improve strength, flexibilty and help create long lean & limber muscles to support the ‘Burn & Sculpt’ Workouts.
– Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
– Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track.