January 21, 2015
10 Easy Toddler Meals for Busy Mommies
Toddlers can be so picky... One day they love a certain food and then the next day, they hate it! We started baby-led weaning my son when he was six months old. Because of this method, he eats like a champ and we have far gone left the puree meals behind. Here are a few things that are certain about toddlers and their meals:
- They love a variety of colors.
- They love simple things, mostly.
- They love familiar foods. It is ok to repeat. (You don't have to be a Martha Stewart here)
- They love what they can grab quickly.
- They love a variety of textures.
- They love a variety of tastes.
- string cheese (cheese in general, really)
- green beans
- baked sweet potato fries
Meal #3: Avocado Eggs Oranges
Meal #4: Spaghetti Noodles with Meat Sauce Carrots Roll
Meal #5: Peaches String Cheese Eggs
Meal #6: Mashed Baked Sweet Potato String Cheese (he freaking loves this and loves to tear it apart) Baked Pork Chop
Meal #7: My homemade "chipotle bowls" are a hit with our son! Avocado Pinto & Black Beans Steak, Brown Rice, Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 banana
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Mix ingredients together by hand while your waffle iron is heating. Then waffle them up! YUMMY!
Meal #10: Avocado Oranges Baked Chicken Breast (boy loves his chicken like mommy!)
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
tatmxecqkm July 28, 2020