If you've heard it once, you've heard it a million times: abs are made in the kitchen. All the crunches in the world won't help you if you aren't eating the right things. The following snack foods are perfect for a flat ab look. They reduce bloating and keep your metabolism regulated because they contain fiber and protein. For creative ways to work these foods into your diet, check out the BodyRock Meal Plan!
1. ApplesIf you find yourself snacking on crunchy things like chips or crackers, replace them with an apple. Apples are a good source of fiber and will help you to feel full. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIf61jgnBX0
2. Dark Leafy GreensDark leafy greens, like spinach, kale and broccoli, are among the healthiest foods you can eat. Not only are they full of fiber, they are loaded with nutrients. Add greens to your salad, sandwich, stir frys and smoothies!
3. Greek YogurtGreek yogurt is a source of probiotics which are helpful in keeping your healthy gut bacteria working properly. This is also a good way to get rid of the bacteria that is making you bloat. To reap the most benefits, get the kind that contains 'live bacteria.' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ShjuUTd9E8
4. AlmondsAlmonds are high in fiber, protein, monounsaturated fat, and magnesium. All of these things go a long way to helping stabilize blood sugar levels. They are a perfect snack to help you feel full and regulate blood sugar spikes.
5. GrapefruitGrapefruit is loaded with Vitamin C and can work to reduce your cholesterol. The acidity in grapefruit can slow down your digestion which can leave you feeling fuller and more satisfied for a longer period of time.
6. QuinoaQuinoa is amazing and can actually help you fight belly fat. A great source of fiber and protein, quinoa can be enjoyed in so many ways. You can use it in salads or as a side dish in place of rice. Grind it up and you have quinoa flour. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEpx9cpRvqY
7. SalmonSalmon (and other fatty fish) are a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids which are essential for maintaining good health. Salmon may also help boost your metabolism which can lead to increased fat burning.
8. BerriesBerries contain fiber and antioxidants essential to keeping your belly flat. Grab a handful for a healthy snack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSDB6BmYzmY
9. Green teaGreen tea is the perfect fat burning drink. It boosts the metabolism and is loaded with antioxidants. Perfect for the midday pick me up!
10. LegumesLegumes like beans and lentils are high in protein, B vitamins, iron, potassium, and several other minerals. They are also a really great source of fiber which of course makes you feel full but also stabilizes blood sugar. Are you already eating some of these foods with great results? Share your story with us!
Have You Taken The BodyRock 7-Day Clean Eating Challenge?We’ve put together a 7 Day Guide that helps you to buy the right foods and prepare the meals that are going to help you eat well and create healthy habits in your lifestyle. Learn More about the Clean Eating Challenge
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
zhoikkgfhc July 27, 2020