Lemons are amazing and we aren't exaggerating. They are great for adding flavour but are also very healthy.
1. Prevent kidney stone: Consuming one half cup of lemon juice daily raises the citrate level in your urine. Studies have shown that this may prevent calcium stones forming in the kidney.
2. Soothe a sore throat: A mixture of lemon and honey can do wonders to ease the pain of a scratchy, sore throat.
3. Support weight loss: Lemon juice contains pectin which is a soluble fibre that has been shown to aid in weight loss.
4. Start your day right: Instead of grabbing for the coffee or tea first thing, grab a glass of hot water and lemon juice. It will give you a hit of Vitamin C and help get your metabolism going.
5. Stop an itch: Lemon juice has anti-inflammatory and anesthetic properties. Rubbing lemon juice on poison ivy or insect bites can help soothe the skin.
6. Aids in digestion: Dr. Oz has suggested drinking a mixture of lemon juice and flaxseed to eliminate the waste from your body more rapidly.
7. Anticancer properties: Citrus limioids are compounds that help protect your cells from the types of damage that can lead to cancer formation.
8. Potassium power: Move over bananas! One lemon can contain 80 milligrams of potassium.
9. Bring down a fever: If your temperature spikes, drinking a lemon mixturecould help bring the fever down quickly!
10. Balance pH: Well our instincts may tell us that lemons are acidic, they are actually a really great alkaline food and an easy way to balance your body's pH. What are your favourite ways to enjoy lemons?
We have put all of our Meal Plans and Nutrition Guides into one e-book bundle, to save you money!
Due to COVID-19, shipping systems the world over are experiencing abnormal delays. While health and wellness companies are essential services, there is simply an enormous demand on postal and delivery services as individuals and hospitals need more supplies than ever before. This is an unprecedented situation, and we are working around the clock to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible. To be clear, we are filling orders in 4-5 days, and we are shipping immediately after that. Once shipped, our shipping partner, UPS, will get your order out to you as quickly as possible. You will receive the tools you need to stay safe and strong at home through this difficult time. Thanks for your support and understanding.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it typically takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.