10 Shoe Hacks That Will Give You Happy Feet
Shoes are a staple in our wardrobe. From being a girl's best friend when it's time to play dress-up, to being a necessary commodity for many exercise regimens, to the everyday safety they provide us from the ground we walk on. But do you ever feel like shoes can also be incredibly uncomfortable. They squeeze our feet, they give us blisters and sometimes, they just don't feel like they're on our feet at all.
Need some advice on how to enjoy your shoes more? Here are some hacks to help you out.
1. Want more movement in your shoe? Try lacing them up this way:
2. Stretch those babies out by using rubbing alcohol.
3. Everyone knows blisters are brutal. And if you've never had one before, consider yourself lucky and rare. And for those who get them frequently, try this deodorant hack:
4. Pointed high heels are cute, but they're not for the faint of heart. If you have trouble walking in them like a lot of women, try this out:
5. Slippery shoes can send you down a flight of stairs on your back in record time. Ouch! Try rubbing the bottom soles with sandpaper.
6. Bad odor from your shoes is embarrassing for you, and unpleasant for those around you. Want to avoid this issue? Put dry tea bags in them!
7. Cloth shoes are cute until they're soaking wet. This is out to waterproof them:
8. Loosen new shoes up with socks and a blowdryer.
9. A narrow boot shaft makes way for sore ankles. This is how you can fix the problem:
10. There's good attention, and then there's bad attention. Squeaky shoes fall in the latter category. Fix it like this:
Do you have any additional shoe hacks to add to this list?
Source: Scoop Whoop
Do you follow us on Instagram? [caption id="attachment_109128" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption]