Shoes are a staple in our wardrobe. From being a girl's best friend when it's time to play dress-up, to being a necessary commodity for many exercise regimens, to the everyday safety they provide us from the ground we walk on. But do you ever feel like shoes can also be incredibly uncomfortable. They squeeze our feet, they give us blisters and sometimes, they just don't feel like they're on our feet at all.
Need some advice on how to enjoy your shoes more? Here are some hacks to help you out.
1. Want more movement in your shoe? Try lacing them up this way:
2. Stretch those babies out by using rubbing alcohol.
3. Everyone knows blisters are brutal. And if you've never had one before, consider yourself lucky and rare. And for those who get them frequently, try this deodorant hack:
4. Pointed high heels are cute, but they're not for the faint of heart. If you have trouble walking in them like a lot of women, try this out:
5. Slippery shoes can send you down a flight of stairs on your back in record time. Ouch! Try rubbing the bottom soles with sandpaper.
6. Bad odor from your shoes is embarrassing for you, and unpleasant for those around you. Want to avoid this issue? Put dry tea bags in them!
7. Cloth shoes are cute until they're soaking wet. This is out to waterproof them:
8. Loosen new shoes up with socks and a blowdryer.
9. A narrow boot shaft makes way for sore ankles. This is how you can fix the problem:
10. There's good attention, and then there's bad attention. Squeaky shoes fall in the latter category. Fix it like this:
Do you have any additional shoe hacks to add to this list?
Source: Scoop Whoop
Do you follow us on Instagram? [caption id="attachment_109128" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption]
Due to COVID-19, shipping systems the world over are experiencing abnormal delays. There is an enormous demand on postal and delivery services as online shopping has skyrocketed, due to store closures and stay-at-home mandates. This is an unprecedented situation, and we are working around the clock to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible. To be clear, we are filling orders in 2-3 days, and we are shipping immediately after that. Once shipped, our shipping partner, UPS, will get your order out to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your support and understanding.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it typically takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.