Shoes are a staple in our wardrobe. From being a girl's best friend when it's time to play dress-up, to being a necessary commodity for many exercise regimens, to the everyday safety they provide us from the ground we walk on. But do you ever feel like shoes can also be incredibly uncomfortable. They squeeze our feet, they give us blisters and sometimes, they just don't feel like they're on our feet at all.
Need some advice on how to enjoy your shoes more? Here are some hacks to help you out.
1. Want more movement in your shoe? Try lacing them up this way:
2. Stretch those babies out by using rubbing alcohol.
3. Everyone knows blisters are brutal. And if you've never had one before, consider yourself lucky and rare. And for those who get them frequently, try this deodorant hack:
4. Pointed high heels are cute, but they're not for the faint of heart. If you have trouble walking in them like a lot of women, try this out:
5. Slippery shoes can send you down a flight of stairs on your back in record time. Ouch! Try rubbing the bottom soles with sandpaper.
6. Bad odor from your shoes is embarrassing for you, and unpleasant for those around you. Want to avoid this issue? Put dry tea bags in them!
7. Cloth shoes are cute until they're soaking wet. This is out to waterproof them:
8. Loosen new shoes up with socks and a blowdryer.
9. A narrow boot shaft makes way for sore ankles. This is how you can fix the problem:
10. There's good attention, and then there's bad attention. Squeaky shoes fall in the latter category. Fix it like this:
Do you have any additional shoe hacks to add to this list?
Source: Scoop Whoop
Do you follow us on Instagram? [caption id="attachment_109128" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption]
We ship within Canada and the United States via FedEx with expedited 2-Day shipping.
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International, which is usually in transit for 5-7 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with FedEx, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.