1. Embrace ChangeBe water. Come on Bruce Lee fans, you know what I’m talking about. Learn to adapt, especially to physical and emotional challenges. This was a HUGE hurdle for me. I like routine and I loved my lines in the sand. In the end, I let them go. The best way to learn, to overcome or to see what you are made of is to get uncomfortable and roll with punches. Good or bad, I am ready for all the challenges.
2. Ignore the CriticsOne of my favorite Dita Von Teese quotes is “You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.” Don’t worry about satisfying everyone all the time. It doesn’t work and neither does being a “yes man.” It makes you a door mat; stop it.
3. Control Your EmotionsMentally strong people are in control of their emotions and how they respond to others. By allowing someone else to make you feel a certain way, you are giving them emotional power over you.
4. Recognize there are things you cannot control. Period.
5. Let go of your past.We all come with baggage but we don’t have to pack them around with us every day. Don’t waste time wishing things were different. Move on. Which leads me to my next point…
6. Learn from your mistakes.Making the same error over and over again is very painful. Instead examine the situation and recognize what you could do to avoid the landmine in the future.
7. Persevere.Keep trying; giving up never ended in success. If your expectation is victory the first time, every time, then you’re going to be very disappointed.
8. Spend Time AloneYou are pretty awesome and you should want to spend time with yourself. My husband often jokes about me needing him at bed time to cuddle. However, he will be the first to tell you that I really enjoy when he leaves town. The time alone allows me to do stuff I don’t always have time for otherwise. For the record…there is nothing weird about going to a movie alone either (you don’t have to share snacks.)
9. Take RisksDon’t be reckless; get informed and spend time making a calculated decision.
10. Responsibility is KeyMentally Strong people understand that life isn’t fair. The world doesn’t owe you anything. Don’t waste your time being upset about what happens to you, being resentful of another persons’ success and how someone made you feel. You have control over your actions and taking responsibility for those actions will ultimately bring you self-satisfaction.
We ship within Canada and the United States via FedEx with expedited 2-Day shipping.
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International, which is usually in transit for 5-7 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with FedEx, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.