Today is a perfect time to be endowed in the posterior region. Between Kim Kardashian and J-Lo, big butts are all the rage but as bootylicious girls know, there are certainly draw backs. Sad, but true. Read on to see if we've got it right!
1. No jeans fit correctly, ever
There is no middle ground. You either can't pull them up over your butt or you get a massive gap at the the waist.
2. All skirts and dresses are too short in the back
Love your work friendly pencil skirt? From behind, it is more nightclub friendly.
3. Forget squeezing between restaurant tables
Not just restaurant tables, movie theatre aisles, too. You butt is an entity unto itself and unfortunately ends up in people's faces while you try to slip through.
4. Every seating struggle ever
Barstools lead to spillage, you take up extra space when sharing seats and sitting on someone's lap never seems to go according to plan.
5. You've flashed a little crack more times than you care to think about
Have you ever considered a career as a plumber?
6. People assume you've got mad moves to go with your booty
Your backside may have it's own gravitational pull but that doesn't mean you know how to tweark
7. You still have an embarrassing spiritual connection to Sir-Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back"
Before you had learned to embrace your beautiful curves, this song gave you hope.
8. Trying to work the cute baggy boyfriend jeans trend has two results:
You either look like you're homeless or you look like you're huge. Two terrible looks.
9. Your butt eats underwear for breakfast
There is no other way to say it. If you skip thongs, you're in for a permanent wedgie.
10. Running shorts are a distant fantasy
Unless, of course, you enjoy your shorts riding higher and higher with every step. Not to mention the chaffing.
11. Finding a cute bikini is impossible
Mix and match options are your friend. Otherwise, you're stuck choosing between your butt hanging out or saggy granny bottoms.
12. Guys are always grabbing your butt
Not that you are really complaining but sometimes, the rest of you could use some love too.
Did we miss one? Leave us a comment and let us know your experience.
Do you follow us on Instagram?
[caption id="attachment_100581" align="alignnone" width="100"]