12 Things You've Most Likely Been Doing Wrong Your Whole Life
Chances are you've been doing some of these things wrong. But it's time to kick it into high gear and finally be all that much more adult than you already thought you were. Let's get into some life lessons.
1. Your system for loading a dishwasher is totally wrong.
2. Finally start doing your laundry the right way.
3. Haven't you figured out that you should fold your towels into thirds not in half?
4. How old are you? Learn how to fold your sheets already.
5. Can't you even hang up your sweaters properly?
6. Clean your paintings properly and grab a bagel.
Much better, right?
7. You can't even use a search engine right? I feel sad for you.
8. Stop throwing out reusable water bottles - that defeats their purpose. Clean them the right way.
9. Stop making a mess of everything and learn to chop onions already.
10. And peel your oranges better too.
11. Quit wasting your time and remove glittery nail polish properly.
12. Are you even washing your face the right way? Probably not.
Are you doing any of these things wrong?
Source: DiplyDo you follow us on Instagram?
[caption id="attachment_112883" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption]