14 Things Fitness Class Obsessed People Do (but will never admit)
April 30, 20152 min read
Alright my regular class go-ers: We know fitness buffs come in all shapes, types and sizes and like any classification, they all have a stereotype. That's why this is for you. So- are you guilty of any of these? (We bet you are...but we won't tell)
1. You Scope Out the Competition
You can't help but size up your Zumba rival or the new chick's sweet yoga mat. Bring it.
2. You Go Straight for YOUR Spot
It doesn't matter where it is. It's yours. Obvi.
3. You Always Secretly Hope the Instructor Talks to You
I mean seriously: you're here like every day. They must know everything about you by now.
4. You're Ready to Leave When A Substitute Instructor Teaches
"I specifically left work 15 min early for Cheryl. This is horsesh*t"
5. You Hide Your Bodily Functions Like a Seasoned Vet
No one has to know that fart's are a real thing. Clench. It's an extra workout for your glutes.
6. You Tell Your Friends That Your Instructor Used You as an Example
Way to go me! I'm basically the best ever.
7. You Live for Corrections and Adjustments from Your Teacher
I mean, lets be real: if they help you it means they notice you care. Plus they're ridiculously good looking.
8. You Want People to Notice Your Awesome Style
If no one in class compliments you on your new leggings, they weren't even worth it.
9. You Own Being the "Woo Girl" in Your Class
Whether it's because it's super hard or you're just having a good time - you get the people going.
10. You Have Gone Through Extreme Lengths Just to Be the First To Sign Up for A Class (running a red light, anyone?)
Every second is precious. One mistake and Amber is going to get your cycle again.
11. You Follow Your Favourite Instructors On All Social Media Platforms
But. You. Need. To. Know. EVERYTHING.
12. You Keep Track of Other Regulars Skipping a Class
Not everyone can be as dedicated as you are.
13. You, At Times, Want to Punch the Class Star in the Face
How does she plank without shaking? Bitch.
14. Your Class Crew Is Like Family
They basically know more at this point. I mean, you talk to them every day.
Sign up to get articles like these delivered right to your inbox.
Shipping & Delivery
Fast, Express Shipping. We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it just takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.