If you find yourself running late most mornings, you know how much a simplified routine could help. For most of us, the bulk of our daily prep time is spent on our hair. Wouldn't it be great if you had some hacks to save you time AND make you look great. Yeah, we've got you covered!
1. How to use a flat iron to curl your hair
Twist your hair around the flat iron and glide through. Perfect waves every time!
2. Regularly clean out your hair brushes
This will help remove product residue and keep your hair strong and healthy!
3. Tame flyaways using hairspray and a toothbrush
Coat the bristles of a toothbrush in hairspray and run it through your hair. Problem solved.
4. The right way to use a bobby pin:
5. Learn which brush works best for you
6. Want crazy colour but are scared to commit?
Give hair chalk a go. It washes out in the shower.
7. Save on time in the morning by only washing your bangs
It is okay to cut corners once in a while. Section off your hair, wash your bangs in the sink and suddenly your hair will be refreshed and appear less greasy.
[bctt tweet="15 Hairstyling Hacks Every Woman Needs To Know"]
8. Set your hair using the cool setting on your hair dryer
If wondered what that setting was for, wonder no more.
9. 3, minute hair styles!
10. Braided Head Wrap
11. Scarf Wrapped Low Bun
Tie your hair in a low bun and wrap with your favourite scarf!
12. A 20-second up-do
Split, tie, twist, and pin.
13. Split Hair Curl
Well, that is genius!
14. Dry and Style with a hot air brush
15. If all else fails, throw a hat on it!
What are your favourite hair hacks?