This Father's Day I wanted to give thanks. I recognize how blessed I am to have a husband who loves me, 3 kids under 5 who keep me busy 24/7, and a life that I love. I am extremely fortunate to be able to be a stay at home mom with my 3 kiddos, and still have the flexibility to train my clients and teach my classes that I love to do. It also keeps me sane and connected to the outside world. Whether you're a stay at home mom or a working mother, we do a lot. We all know that, it's no secret. But today, it's all the men in our lives. Come this Father's Day, like many other women out there, I wanted to say thank you to my man for being a wonderful dad to our 3 children, and an amazing loving husband to me. Our children learn different things from their moms and dads about life. I love being able to give my children the love and the nurturing that I do, but there are just certain things a father can share with his kids that are just beautiful to witness. Something that I hope my children will always remember. Something that I hope will keep them close to their father for the years to come.
15 Reasons I am Saying Thank You This Father's Day:
- Thank you for working hard for us, and keeping a roof over our head.
- Thank you for being a good leader in our home.
- Thank you for showing the girls your love for the outdoors, and the fun in getting your hands a little dirty.
- Thank you for running around and playing hide and seek with them even when you are dead tired.
- Thank you for helping with bedtime. Especially when no one wants to go down.
- Thank you for letting the kids use you like a jungle-gym.
- Thank you for watching hours of cartoon movies with the kids on the weekend.
- Thank you for spending time with the girls making large lego buildings and cities.
- Thank you for showing the girls how to throw a football, and your love of sports and encouraging them in their endeavors.
- Thank you for changing the stinkiest of diapers even though you have a SEVERE gag reflex that I can hear while you change them.
- Thank you for surprising us every once in a while with fun gifts and special treats that we all enjoy.
- Thank you for helping out with all 3 kids when I came home from the hospital after delivering them, and was in pain and couldn't really do anything for a couple weeks.
- Thank you for taking the kids out on a sunny day and giving me some time to relax at home in a quiet house.
- Thank you for still thinking I'm "So HOT I could melt all this stuff," even when I don't feel that way AT ALL.
- Thank you for loving me, and teaching them that the most important thing in life is 'family'.