Sure, we all have things we'd like to change about our bodies but we know that in order to look like the celeb du jour, one must dedicate a significant amount of time, effort and sweat equity to get there. Here are 15 thoughts that go through every woman's mind before, during and after a workout:
- “I should be at happy hour with my friends right now”
- Scrolling through Instagram: “Body goals right there. I bet it’s that detox tea. Wait, she’s only 15, so she hasn’t hit puberty yet.”
- Looking at the scale: “The scale needs to stop staring at me. It is just a number. It’s not even accurate. It doesn’t take into account my big bone structure.”
- Sitting in the car in front of the gym: “I can’t do this. I’m not about this life”
- “I should probably walk into the gym now. It’s the thought that counts, right? If only thoughts burned calories.”
- “How does that girl have that ass on that waist? Maybe she has butt implants. I’ll just patiently wait for them to explode."
- “Thank God for Beyoncé. Her music always gets me feeling myself.”
- “That looks like an interesting machine.” Trying to figure it out for five minutes: “Seems to be too interesting for my taste.”
- “Only getting on the treadmill if ‘The Real Housewives’ are on.”
- “If I do 10 more lunges, I can drink tonight.”
- Trying to Snapchat post-workout: “How do I get that Ronda Rousey look?”
- Walking out of the gym like a Victoria’s Secret model: “I killed that workout. I am all about this life.”
- “What should I eat tonight? Pizza, nachos or spaghetti? Just kidding. I’m on that chicken, broccoli and sweet potato diet.”
- "If I keep this up, I'll look an Instagram model in no time."
- “I can’t feel my legs.”