18 Things You Do When You're Alone - That No One Can Ever Know
May 26, 20152 min read
Alone time is the best. No one can judge you and you have full right to be as gross or weird as you want. Best part? It's your little secret. Here are just a few things that you may or may not be keeping to yourself - and you're totally not alone.
1. Break out dance moves in front of the mirror that you wouldn't even whip out at the club after a few tequila shots. You know you look awesome, but the club so couldn't handle you.
2. Eat peanut butter out of the jar by the light of the refrigerator.Or cream cheese. Or yogurt. Or cold leftover pizza. You're not picky as long as you've got that mood lighting.
3. Ignore serving sizes completely. Who says you can't have three quarters of a frozen pizza all for yourself?
4. Talk to your TV shows. And by talk, we mean yell. Your favorite character won't stop doing stupid things, and you have a lot of feelings.
5. Treat your pets like small children. Praising them, baby-talking them, scolding them, bowing to their every whim. What, doesn't every pet owner do these things?
6. Do sniff checks. There are a lot of weird-smelling things in the world. You have to make sure you're not one of them.
7. Try over-the-top makeup looks that you would never wear in public. You've recreated your teenage goth phase at least three times.
8. Facebook stalk old flames. And not just the one that you have a big history with. Even people who disappeared after two dates are fair game.
9. Tinder while going to the bathroom. You can skip that part when telling your future children how you met.
10. Dig for ingrown hairs. The satisfaction you get from plucking those suckers is one of the bigger mysteries of the universe—even if you know that it's not the best way to deal with them.
11. Fall over in attempt to put on tight pants. There's also usually grunting involved.
12. Spend the night putting a dent in a bottle of wine and mindlessly surfing the Web. You weren't lying when you told your friends you had plans—you just didn't go into detail.
13. Attempt to do workout videos in your tiny room. And wind up flailing around like an idiot and making your downstairs neighbors hate you.
14. Cry loudly to sad music, whether or not you have a good reason to. Sometimes you gotta emote, you know?
15. Spend at least 20 minutes trying to find your best selfie angle.And that's not including the time you took finding the perfect lighting in your apartment.
16. Check yourself out in the mirror for way too long and admire how bangable you are.17. Casually play with your boobs or man parts. They're soft and a great place to rest your hands. Why wouldn't you?
18. Whatever you want—because it's your alone time and no one can judge you.
H/T: Women's Health
Sign up to get articles like these delivered right to your inbox.
Shipping & Delivery
Fast, Express Shipping. We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it just takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.