Did you know that two common household ingredients may be the key to getting rid of those pesky blackheads? Baking soda and honey! Baking soda acts as an exfoliate and buffs your skin to get rid of all the dead skin cells, etc. It also neutralizes the pH level of your skin which makes your face glow. It is basically a natural cleanser-without the harsh chemicals~ Honey acts as a natural antibiotic with its healing properties. It also pulls dirt and oil out of your skin's pores! Not only does it have antioxidant properties, honey also re-hydrates and and tightens your pores to make them appear smaller. My husband and I actually tried this mask last night! Click here to see our results! 2 Ingredient DIY Blackhead Remover Ingredients
- 3 tbsp organic raw honey
- 2 tbsp Arm & Hammer baking soda
- Stir the mixture in a small bowl.
- Immediately apply to face, rubbing in a circular motion.
- Leave the mask on for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.