Do you suffer from dry or cracked heels? Well, two very common household items may just be your cure! I am sure most of you have probably seen this DIY beauty hack floating around Pinterest and wondered if it truly worked. Supposedly, mixing equal parts of distilled white vinegar & mouthwash are supposed to slough off dry, dead skin and leave your feet feeling and looking better than ever! This is supposedly also the end result: Very interesting! I decided to give it a try for myself last night and these were my results! 2 Ingredient DIY Heel Softener Ingredients
- 1 cup Listerine
- 1 cup white distilled vinegar
- 2 cups water (okay, so this is technically a THIRD ingredient - but come on, water is usually readily available)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Submerge the heels and bottoms of both feet for 15 minutes.
- Scrub your feet with a foot scrub to get the dead skin off.
- Rise & dry!