As excited as we all get when two beautiful and talented people link up in Hollywood, our sadness is equaled when they split. We've come to find that celebrity relationships are a dime a dozen, but they never last. But why is that? Perhaps busy schedules, power trips, glitz and glamour, pressure and industry conflicts are to blame, or maybe there's a lack of love. Whatever the case, it seems like, while it's all too easy for these couples to get together, it's just as easy for them to call it quits. Nevertheless, we root for these celebrity couples to stay strong, so when they breakup, we can only feel a little let down. Here are 20 of the biggest celebrity breakups of 2015, which are ranked from least to most heartbreaking.Source: Cosmopolitan [caption id="attachment_121913" align="alignleft" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption] [caption id="attachment_121912" align="alignleft" width="100"] @BodyRockOfficial[/caption]
15. Patrick and Jillian DempseyThe tabloids claim these two might actually be trying to work things out, so just cross your fingers for this one!
14. Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards
It was a double whammy when he left both One Direction as well as his fiancée.
13. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott DisickThis duo is also rumored to be in the midst of trying to make things work, but most of us can agree that wouldn't be a good thing. Scott has publicly proved time and time again that his values do not align with Kourtney's.
12. Halle Berry and Olivier MartinezWhile this couple never seemed like they would work out, it's hard not to want to root for Halle's happiness.
11. Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams
This couple kept things quiet from the time they were dating to the time they were married and so on, which makes it a bit disappointing that even when couples choose not to put their happiness in your face, they still can't seem to make things work. [bctt tweet="20 Celebrity Breakups That Will Have You Wondering if Love Is Even Real"]
10. Gwen Stefani and Gavin RossdaleThis couple kept it together for 13 years, which is pretty long for Hollywood's standards. And it ended with quite the bang, too, as it was revealed Gavin was having an ongoing affair with the family's former nanny.
9. Kaley Cuoco and Ryan SweetingWhile it never seemed like this marriage would last, we were all enamored by the fact that Kaley was so upfront about how quickly they fell for each other, and how irrational yet romantic their story seemed to be.
8. Megan Fox and David SilverWell, his name is actually Brian Austin Green, but come on, it's hard to think of him as anything else other than the adorable bad boy on 90210. It was hard not to root for this twosome, whose looks together could certainly kill, but alas, in the world of Hollywood, it's hard to imagine they would have really been together forever.
7. Amy Poehler and Nick Kroll
Everyone loves a good comedy couple, and this gal has had her fair share of better halves, but it doesn't make this split any easier on our hearts. At the very least, we are happy she still has the adorable Tina Fey as her comedic sidekick.