1. When deciding to get a tattoo, it’s hard not to think about what your piece will look like when you get older.Tattoos are so common place these days, and it is always rumored that they will look horrible when you get older. Is that really true? These are not your average Grand-folks, and they seem to prove that rumor wrong. Their tattoos still look pretty darn good. Now I am NOT a tattoo girl - I don't have any, nor am I a big fan of them, but I have to admit, this is pretty cool. The article doesn't state if they ever had to get touch ups or not, but the photos are quite interesting. Lots of these people below have piercings as well.
Will it look cool or uncool years from now?
2. But doesn’t this look awesome?
Your grandkids would never think you were a dork.
3. And this?
4. And a face like this?
Not your average grandpa.
5. And this neck?
Her neck piece brings all the boys to the yard. And her piercings? A little much regardless of her age?
6. Carrying your art with you can bring so much confidence.
Because you’ve made a commitment to these symbols. WOW!
7. Chest tattoos will look baller.
8. So baller.
9. And sure, there are all those warnings about getting tattoos…
So many fears.
10. Like that they’ll get saggy.
No sagging here.
11. Or you’ll tire of them.
12. There’s also the question of how you’ll ever look professional again?
But you get to decide when you show them off and when you cover them up.
13. You’ll always look so effortlessly awesome.
Can we be friends?
14. And no one will ever pick a fight with you.
Even if you’re the sweetest old person ever, they still won’t mess.
15. And sleeves will always look beautiful.
16. And you can cover full-body pieces when you want to.
That’s what clothes are for.
17. And those pieces that you loved when you were younger…
Maybe they had significance to you or maybe you just thought they looked awesome.
18. They’ll grow older with you…
Those vibrant colors, tho.
19. And maybe you’ll add to them or take them away when the time feels right…
Because their meaning is always evolving.
20. But they’ll always be a part of you.
Hang out with me, please.
21. So badass.
Like, next-level badassery. Like I said, I'm not a tattoo girl and many of these are over the top for my personal preference, but to each their own. However, this Forever 18 one is kind of cute!
22. So, if you’re thinking about getting a tattoo…
And you’re wondering what it’ll look like when you’re old…
23. Just do it.