1. Make your own vinaigrette.
Do this instead of buying it bottled — it’s healthier AND tastier, and simple to make. I LIKE simple! It makes eating healthier so much easier.
2. Missing an ingredient? Use these substitutions.
/ Via lifehacker.com
OK this list of substitutions is probably my favorite of all of them! So useful.
3. A simple trick to finding out how well your meat is done.
Chris Ritter / BuzzFeedOK, not sure I understand this one above that much, but some of you might. :)
4. How to spice things up like a pro.
So damn useful as well!
5. Know the right seasonal fruit and veg to use.
/ Via brainpickings.org
I didn't know half of that - did you?
6. Confused about Metric conversions? Use this.
I love to bake, so this is a keeper for me.
7. The different stages of boiling eggs.
8. Use these volumetric conversions and never bother with the maths again.
Plainworks / visual.ly
9. For cooking with and maintaining a cast iron skillet.
© 2011 Yumi Sakugawa, as first published on WonderHowTo.com
10. Are you using your kitchen appliance right? Use this to check.
Justine Zwiebel / BuzzFeed
11. How to marinate meat to make it tender and delicious.
Chris Ritter / Buzzfeed
12. Use the right oil with this handy guide.
13. If you ever cook something too spicy, keep calm, and use the guide below.
Again, who knew all of this?! Loving it.
14. Become an expert in meat and make your butcher proud.
Now you know exactly which meats you need.
15. Become a blademaster… for culinary purposes.
16. Know when to use the right onion.
Chris Ritter / BuzzFeedOnions are not all made equal. The above graphic will show you which onions work best for the different dish types.
17. Going vegan? This will help.
You can substitute eggs for a wide variety of foods. You just have to play around with it and see what works best.
18. Hosting a party? This will help you get the quantities right.
19. How to cook your grains perfectly.
20. How to make a sourdough starter.
OK, not sure I have a use for this one.
21. Your very own veggie cooking cheat sheet.
Love this one too. Love! I'm becoming a better cook by the minute.
22. Learn how to fillet your own fish.
/ Via wideopenspaces.com
I'm not ready for this yet.
23. Love pasta? Then you’re going to love this.
Full-sized version here!
24. Perfect your chocolate chip cookies.
The melted butter one is my favorite. You?
25. How to grill anything.
/ Via lifehacker.com
So let us know which ones you like the best or find the most helpful. Happy cooking!
Feel free to follow me on my Facebook
page or check out more from me on my blog at www.zuzanaorbodyrockaddict.blogspot.com