Funny how a little bit of "liquid courage" can really make you act and do things that you would not normally even think twice about doing otherwise. That being said it does make for some darn good stories the next day....or ones you will never repeat again.
Here are some things that you only really do when you have had a wee bit too much:
Liking photos of people you haven’t talked to in years.
2. Or photos of people you don’t even know.
3. Making ridiculously ambitious plans for the next day.
4. And then making sure the other person is really gonna do it because you’re definitely going to.
5. Attempting to show off random acts of strength.
6. Or demonstrating a skill you used to do when you were a child.
7. Full-on running to the next destination.
8. Or ducking out without telling anyone.
9. Getting into a very serious debate about something really stupid.
10. Asking an outsider’s opinion on something you and your friends are debating and using that as the final verdict.
11. Staying completely silent even though you’re in a crowded room.
12. Talking to yourself. Out loud.
13. Or talking to a complete stranger.
14. And being really open with them.
15. Shouting at strangers.
16. Attempting to choreograph a new dance with your friends.
17. Playing “Don’t Stop Believin’” on repeat.
18. Shouting karaoke songs.
19. Buying something completely useless online.
20. Falling asleep on the street.
21. Telling everyone how you really feel about them.
22. Crying in public because no one understands you.
24. Stealing things that are anything but discrete.
25. Handing out your number to someone you literally just met two minutes ago.
26. Not giving a care in the world about money.
28. Lying about being drunk.
29. Making outrageous fast-food mashups.
30. And then eating them.
32. Breaking into your own home.
33. Doing completely unnecessary things to try and stay quiet.
34. Sleeping with all of your clothes on.
35. And not setting an alarm.
Do you follow us on Instagram?