Funny how a little bit of "liquid courage" can really make you act and do things that you would not normally even think twice about doing otherwise. That being said it does make for some darn good stories the next day....or ones you will never repeat again.
Here are some things that you only really do when you have had a wee bit too much:
Liking photos of people you haven’t talked to in years.
2. Or photos of people you don’t even know.
3. Making ridiculously ambitious plans for the next day.
4. And then making sure the other person is really gonna do it because you’re definitely going to.
5. Attempting to show off random acts of strength.
6. Or demonstrating a skill you used to do when you were a child.
7. Full-on running to the next destination.
8. Or ducking out without telling anyone.
9. Getting into a very serious debate about something really stupid.
10. Asking an outsider’s opinion on something you and your friends are debating and using that as the final verdict.
11. Staying completely silent even though you’re in a crowded room.
12. Talking to yourself. Out loud.
13. Or talking to a complete stranger.
14. And being really open with them.
15. Shouting at strangers.
16. Attempting to choreograph a new dance with your friends.
17. Playing “Don’t Stop Believin’” on repeat.
18. Shouting karaoke songs.
19. Buying something completely useless online.
20. Falling asleep on the street.
21. Telling everyone how you really feel about them.
22. Crying in public because no one understands you.
23. Stripping in public.
24. Stealing things that are anything but discrete.
25. Handing out your number to someone you literally just met two minutes ago.
26. Not giving a care in the world about money.
27. Texting your ex.
28. Lying about being drunk.
29. Making outrageous fast-food mashups.
30. And then eating them.
31. Kicking down doors.
32. Breaking into your own home.
33. Doing completely unnecessary things to try and stay quiet.
Sign up to get articles like these delivered right to your inbox.
Shipping & Delivery
Fast, 2 Day Shipping. We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA via 2 day expedited shipping with our partners at FEDEX. Once your order is received and processed, it’s just 2 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via FedEx with expedited 2-Day shipping.
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International, which is usually in transit for 5-7 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with FedEx, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.