While you don’t have to eat cauliflower every day, you should try to work it into your vegetable rotation once a week. Cauliflower, among the cruciferous vegetables has a good proportion of sulphur compound and is also known to support the liver’s ability to neutralize toxins. The members of this family also have the ability to prevent cancers. Read below to find out more about its multiple health benefits. Here are some Stats on Cauliflower:
- It’s rich in the mineral boron, which is said to be an aid in building muscle and increasing testosterone levels.
- It's rich in fiber that not only helps with lowering cholesterol it also helps clean your digestive system.
- It's rich in Vitamin C an antioxidant that boosts the Immune system amongst other benefits.
- It's rich in potassium just like a banana but lower in calories. 1 cup of chopped cauliflower contains only 27 calories. Compared at 105 for a banana.
- It's rich in Vitamin K and Omega-3 which decrease inflammation.
- It's rich in zinc, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium and also selenium and sodium.