3-Ingredient Candy Cane Truffles
Quick, simple, and elegant, these truffles can be prepped in the microwave and made in minutes!
~ 12 truffles
1 cup high-quality dark or milk chocolate chips
¼ cup heavy cream
½ cup crushed candy canes
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and cream together, cooking in 30-second bursts until the chips melt. Stir until smooth.
2. Place in fridge until the mixture firms, about 15-30 minutes.
3. Scoop tablespoon-sized mounds of the chocolate using a mini ice cream scoop, then roll into balls.
4. Roll balls in crushed candy canes.
5. Store in fridge until ready to eat. Best when eaten within 12 hours.
Additional Topping Ideas:
Make different varieties of truffles by rolling yours in unique toppings. Here are a few of my favorites: rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, cacao nibs, chopped nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, or pistachios), mini rainbow chips, and holiday sprinkles.
Recipe & Photo: Babble.com
For more Christmas recipes, click on the image below: