Are you wanting a delicious summer treat that won't pack on the pounds? I have absolutely enjoyed the simplicity of making my own frozen yogurt from home using a blender and just three ingredients. The best part of all? You can use any fruit you want! It does not have to be strawberries. Ingredients:
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberry slices (or fruit of your choice)
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a blender, combine yogurt, strawberries, and honey.
- Blend for 3 minutes or until completely smooth and there are no chunks of strawberry left.
- Store in an air-tight container and set out at least 5 minutes before eating to soften up. (or place back into the blender-preferred)