I absolutely love working my abs, but the standard crunches and sit-ups get boring after a while. I love trying new exercises that targets the abdominal muscle groups because it keeps things fun and refreshing. If I get bored with my workouts, I tend to want to do other things.. like get in my pajamas, order a pizza, and watch a marathon of "How I Met Your Mother." After giving birth 8 months ago (wow, has it really been that long?), these 3 moves helped to get me back on track. They are very subtle and in addition to a clean diet and consistent strength training & cardio, they will help to get you on your way to some fine definition! Here are 3 of my favorite moves for killer ripped abs: 1. Woodchoppers
- Using a resistance band, anchor the loop or tube band under your left foot.
- With your right side to the support, grab the free end of the band with your arms stretched out overhead.
- In one smooth motion, pull the band down and across your body to the front of your knees while rotating your right hip and pivoting your back foot.
- Slowly return to starting position and repeat for 8-10 reps on each side.
- Sit on the ground with your knees bent and your heels about a foot from your butt.
- Lean slightly back without rounding your spine at all. It is really important, and difficult, to keep your back straight, but don’t let it curve.
- Place your arms straight out in front of you with your hands one on top of the other. Your hands should be level with the bottom of your ribcage.
- Pull your navel to your spine and twist slowly to the left. The movement is not large and comes from the ribs rotating, not from your arms swinging. Inhale through center and rotate to the right.
- This completes one rep.
- Lie on the floor and place hands on the floor or behind the head.
- Bring the knees in towards the chest until they're bent to 90 degrees, with feet together or crossed.
- Contract the abs to curl the hips off the floor, reaching the legs up towards the ceiling.
- Lower and repeat.
- It's a very small movement, so try to use your abs to lift your hips rather than swinging your legs and creating momentum.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
fepynevazn July 27, 2020