2. “Do I miss the ‘me’ time? Sure. But it’s so much more rewarding to lead a selfless life.”
3. “It’s true, what they say: You have no idea what love is until you lock eyes with your newborn baby for the first time.”
4. “Everything takes on new meaning when you’re responsible for another living creature—it’s like having a puppy, but so much better.”
5. “Have you considered adopting? I feel like it’s totally acceptable to go orphan these days, thanks to Brad and Angie.”
6. “Being a mom/dad to little ________ has taught me so much about life and love. I’m a much better person now.”
7. “Will you at least freeze your eggs? Just in case…”
8. “Parenthood is a sacrifice, but don’t you feel like you owe it to society?”9. “Whenever one of my kids says ‘mommy,’ my heart melts. I can’t imagine never feeling that way.” 10. “Were you an only child?” 11. “Every single minute is such a blessing—even in the beginning, when all they do is sleep and poop and you’re exhausted and your nipples are sore from breastfeeding and your stomach is still fat and your vagina is loose and all stitched up. I wouldn’t take any of it back.” 12. [Whispered, pityingly] “I have a great IVF doctor…” 13. “I’m sure the itch to nurture will kick in eventually.” 14. “Maybe you need to spend more time around kids.” 15. “Having a child is without a doubt the greatest joy in life.” 16. “I’m pro-choice, but I’d never get an abortion. I couldn’t live with myself.” 17. “I know there’s a mommy inside you somewhere.” 18. “Why not pull the goalie and let nature take it’s course?”
19. “Don’t you feel like something’s missing?”
20. “You just have to take the plunge. Trust me.”
21. “I’m sure you’ll get there.”
22. “Procreation is our responsibility to the human race. It’s what we were each born to do.”23. “Every baby is a tiny miracle.” 24. “What’s stopping you? Are you guys having problems? Maybe a baby will help smooth things over.” 25. “You guys would make such beautiful babies.” 26. “Once you have kids, nothing else matters. I’m telling you.” 27. “Don’t you get tired of just worrying about yourself all the time?” 27. “Your biological clock is ticking.” 28. “Don’t wait until it’s too late!” 29. “But you’d be such a good mother.” Remember: to each, her (and HIS) own! Don't want to have babies? Which comments/questions rubbed you the wrong way? Do you follow us on Instagram? [caption id="attachment_102052" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption]
Fast, Express Shipping.
Due to COVID-19, shipping systems the world over are experiencing abnormal delays. While health and wellness companies such as ours are Essential Services, there is simply an enormous demand on postal and delivery services as individuals and hospitals need more supplies than ever before. This is an unprecedented situation, and we are working around the clock to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible. To be clear, we are filling orders in 4-5 days, and we are shipping immediately after that. Once shipped, our shipping partner, UPS, will get your order out to you as quickly as possible. You will receive the tools you need to stay safe and strong at home through this difficult time. Thanks for your support and understanding.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it typically takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.