Although many of you will be bummed to hear it, we are approaching the end of summer. A chill may be soon upon us but with it comes wonderful, delicious fall food. Don't be sad, yummy food is just around the corner. One big fall food item is pumpkin. Not just for carving, have a gander at these 5 pumpkin desserts that are sure to delight your taste buds:
1. Pumpkin Carrot BarsThis delightful pumpkin bar/carrot cake mash up with cream cheese icing will make your tummy smile. Grab the recipe here.
2. Pumpkin Pie SmoothieI was sold at 'pumpkin pie...' Want to know what else? This smoothie is dairy free, a bonus for the vegans or lactose intolerant among us!
3. Dairy Free Pumpkin Bread PuddingThis bread pudding is perfect for a fall potluck. And, depending on the dietary restrictions of the party guests, this dairy free recipe is easily converted to a vegan treat.
4. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Best part about these cookies? They are under 100 calories per cookie!
5. Pumpkin Oatmeal Coconut BarsThese bars are satisfying without being too sweet. You can have a couple for breakfast or grab one for a nice quick, light snack. What is your favourite way to do pumpkin? Share your ideas with us! Source: Pop Sugar
Have You Taken The BodyRock 7-Day Clean Eating Challenge?We've put together a 7 Day Guide that helps you to buy the right foods and prepare the meals that are going to help you eat well and create healthy habits in your lifestyle. Learn More about the Clean Eating Challenge Do you follow us on Instagram?
[caption id="attachment_105144" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption]