After seeing tons upon tons of DIY workout t-shirt tutorials, I decided to put them to the test and make my own!
What I love about this tutorial is that it is SUPER easy and only requires two things: an old t-shirt and a pair of scissors! I had lots of fun making my workout shirt and I cannot wait to use up old shirts and do the same thing to them also!
Here is how you can make your own DIY workout shirt:
1. Begin this DIY project with a normal old tee shirt that you do not mind practicing on in case you mess up.
2. Start by cutting off the sleeves, the collar, and the bottom of the shirt.
3.You can then trim it up neater if you would like; however, the tee is meant to be imperfect and a little messy! As you can see, I trimmed mine down in the front and I also made the straps a little thinner by cutting away more of the fabric.
4. Now, turn the shirt around and you are going to cut the back of it, downward and into a V shape-like a V neck, but in the back.
5. After cutting the V into the back of the shirt, take the string of fabric that you had cut from the bottom of the tee in step #2 and loop it through the straps near the top.
6. Next, tie a knot. Then take one end of the strap and twist around the back straps-all the way down, leaving about an inch or two left of the string unraveled.
7. Then, do the same with the other half of the string, but going the opposite direction, leaving an inch or two unraveled. Take those two ends and tie a knot.
8. Lastly, you can cut the bottom and trim up the shirt to your liking! And that is all! Your end result should look a little something like this!
Now, get your new tank on and get ready to run your first 5K!
Due to COVID-19, shipping systems the world over are experiencing abnormal delays. There is an enormous demand on postal and delivery services as online shopping has skyrocketed, due to store closures and stay-at-home mandates. This is an unprecedented situation, and we are working around the clock to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible. To be clear, we are filling orders in 2-3 days, and we are shipping immediately after that. Once shipped, our shipping partner, UPS, will get your order out to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your support and understanding.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it typically takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.