Convos With My 2-Year-Old is a comedic YouTube series created by Matthew Clarke, starring himself and David Milchard, and features actual conversations that he’s had with his two-year-old daughter, but reenacted between him and a full-grown man. This is why you need this web series in your life:
- The adorableness of the real Coco, especially compared with the complete dedication and seriousness of adult male Coco.
- The fact that this is SO TRUE – if you know any kids, you will immediately relate to probably all of these conversations.
- They’re Canadian, and Canadians are just the best.
- The videos are the perfect length/content for a work break, OR you can binge watch a whole season without getting sick of it.
- The outfits. I don’t know HOW they manage to find adult versions of Coco’s clothes, but it’s amazing.
- Laughter is one of the best ab workouts, no joke.
- Perspective. What do I mean? They took a situation and made it absolutely hilarious by changing just one aspect, i.e. Coco as an adult male instead of as a little girl. When you step away from something and change your perspective it can have a HUGE impact. Stuck in a fitness rut? Can’t seem to eat right? Try changing your perspective and see what clicks.
- Coco represents are inner child, or our “id”, and much like in the above cookie video, it’s difficult to say “no” to that nagging voice in our heads saying that we just need one more cookie. Alright, maybe that one was a bit airy-fairy and stretching it, but I love me a good analogy.