BCAA’s or Branch Chain Amino Acids have made a huge comeback in the fitness industry. With many scientific studies backing the benefits, it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise either. So what are the ways that you can benefit from BCAA supplementation?
- BCAA’s Trigger Muscle Protein Synthesis for greater muscle growth and help retain muscle when you are absent from exercise
- BCAA’s increase fat burning and support fat loss: Studies show that people that take BCAA’s as regular supplementation have less body fat, more muscle and better body composition
- BCAA’s may improve strength during weight training: BCAA’s improve neuromuscular adaptions leading to enhanced strength gains
- BCAA’s enhance endurance activities and prevent fatigue: BCAA’s can be burned as energy to maintain ATP energy levels and they also prevent fatigue of the central nervous system by inhibiting the uptake of tryptophan into the brain
- Decrease muscle soreness and DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) so you can train more frequently