Sometimes it can get expensive to work out. You don't have the right equipment or you can't afford a gym membership. Lucky for you there are some ways that you can get in a great workout without spending any money.
1) Utilize online free websites like this one! With Bodyrock.tv and The Daily Hiit you are able to get free workouts at your disposal any time you like.2) Utilize free trials at local gymnasiums.
2) Utilize free trials at local gymnasiums. If you live in a highly populated area chances are there are new gyms opening all the time. Go in, sign up and use their 2 week, buy one class get one free, or reduced price trials and get in a great workout for a low cost.
3) Podcasts: iTunes has many other options besides music these days. There are an endless supply of podcasts ranging from yoga to full body workout videos that you can stream and do from the comfort of your home
4) Public Library: You will be able to find many workout videos that you can borrow for up to a month at a time.
5) Go Outside: Get out there and walk, run, hike, swim, bike or garden. Any form of exercise where your heart rate is elevated will help burn calories and keep you healthy.
Due to COVID-19, shipping systems the world over are experiencing abnormal delays. There is an enormous demand on postal and delivery services as online shopping has skyrocketed, due to store closures and stay-at-home mandates. This is an unprecedented situation, and we are working around the clock to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible. To be clear, we are filling orders in 2-3 days, and we are shipping immediately after that. Once shipped, our shipping partner, UPS, will get your order out to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your support and understanding.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it typically takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.