Sometimes it can get expensive to work out. You don't have the right equipment or you can't afford a gym membership. Lucky for you there are some ways that you can get in a great workout without spending any money.
1) Utilize online free websites like this one! With Bodyrock.tv and The Daily Hiit you are able to get free workouts at your disposal any time you like.2) Utilize free trials at local gymnasiums.
2) Utilize free trials at local gymnasiums. If you live in a highly populated area chances are there are new gyms opening all the time. Go in, sign up and use their 2 week, buy one class get one free, or reduced price trials and get in a great workout for a low cost.
3) Podcasts: iTunes has many other options besides music these days. There are an endless supply of podcasts ranging from yoga to full body workout videos that you can stream and do from the comfort of your home
4) Public Library: You will be able to find many workout videos that you can borrow for up to a month at a time.
5) Go Outside: Get out there and walk, run, hike, swim, bike or garden. Any form of exercise where your heart rate is elevated will help burn calories and keep you healthy.