6 Outdoor Summer Activities That Burn MAJOR Calories!
1. Beach VolleyballBeach volleyball is a ridiculously fun way to workout your shoulders, legs, butt, and core. Passing, hitting, and the quick lateral movements required for the sport automatically engage your midsection and upper body while playing on the soft, sandy surface gives your legs and butt a killer workout! You can expect to burn around 470 calories!
2. HikingIf you have children, hiking is a great activity for the whole family! It is a workout for the lower body and core, no matter your fitness level. Try to find a trail that has changes in elevation and incline. This will help to engage the muscles and make them work harder for you! But, you have to keep a good pace. This is not a leisurely stroll. If you can speak easily, you're going too slow. If you can barely eek out a few words between breaths, you're going to fast. Aim for the middle ground. Hiking for an hour can burn you about 350 calories.
3. SoccerThis inexpensive activity works your legs, butt, and core. Soccer is a cardio workout that keeps your muscles guessing. The lateral movements help to build the muscles in your hips while working other large muscle groups like the quads, hamstrings, and calves. It will get your heart rate up in a fun, competitive way. Get a crew together and hit the field! Playing soccer for an hour can burn 415 calories. [bctt tweet="6 Outdoor Summer Activities That Burn MAJOR Calories!"]
4. SwimmingIn the dog days of summer, you may find yourself wanting to avoid strenuous activity. When the temps reach oppressive levels, it is a good idea find something to do that won't leave you feeling sick. Swimming is that something. Swimming provides a full body workout that feels like nothing at all. It is a refreshing break from the heat and whether you are jumping in the lake or hitting the pool, you can make this activity work for you. Try to mix up your strokes, try a breast stroke or a butterfly stroke for a more challenging workout. If you are someone who has trouble with your joints, swimming is perfect as it is a low impact activity with built in resistance. Getting in the water can burn you 360 calories (and a break from the heat)!
5. SurfingSurfing isn't a calorie-torcher but it will work every muscle in your body! Paddling out and hopping up on the board and then remaining upright, comes directly from your core. Surfing is a real test of your balance and endurance. If you don't live in a place where you can catch decent waves, try paddle boarding. Cruising the lake while standing on a paddle board will challenge your body in similar ways to surfing. Keeping yourself upright will work your core like you wouldn't believe! Surfing will burn around 185 calories.
6. KayakingKayaking is an incredible upper body workout. It will work your shoulders, arms, back, and core. This is not only a fun way to burn some calories, it is a great way to check out your surroundings. Everything looks better from the water! Remember to sit up straight and pull your abs in toward your spine. This will engage your core in the paddling and prevent your arms from burning out before you even get started. Kayaking can burn 295 calories! So, BodyRockers, tell us, what are your favorite ways to get out and burn calories in the summertime? And remember, when the weather turns and a chill hits the air, you can find over 80 hours of incredible, on demand workouts with SweatFlix℠! That's right, all of your favorite BodyRock workouts in one place, any time you want them! And with new and exclusive content being added all the time, you'll fall into a workout rut!
Also his requirement to behavehe watched, along with porn dependency, still left me feeling in the manner of a sufferer who’d been dressed.Gender has been around
Dear Friends! Thank you for your work and for your service!
It’s always interesting for me to find something new and interesting for myself here.
Today I decided to register and thank you for the work. Today, I became having trouble logging into your web site from my home IP and had to use one of the VPN solutions.
I will not market, but I am going to state that having connected, I breathed a sigh of relief for the first time my entire life, and now We can go to any closed web site anywhere in the world.
Before selecting a provider, I had to study for which service is much better for today! I’m not planning to advertise this company, but it is really cool! Because now I can get immediate access to any site or application, and all sorts of this will be 100% anonymous!!!
I have used among the famous VPN brands. They offer a many connections, with six concurrent connections through their network, while all other VPN solutions offer five or fewer. Well, finally, my range of VPN service offers a kill switch function as well as the cap ability to connect VPN via the Tor browser.
Generally speaking, I will suggest viewing it!
All the best, yours forever!
You are perfect.The deal must be quite a sensible offer depending on industry requirements.