As hotels become more aware of the desire for luxury fitness facilities, many have transformed their gyms into the property's most covetable amenity. From indoor boxing rings to outdoor rock-climbing walls, these recently opened hotels provide equipment and extras that go beyond a treadmill facing a bracketed TV. Here, find a comprehensive overview of the latest hotels obsessed with next-level fitness.[caption id="attachment_67165" align="alignnone" width="701"] (Credit: Soho House Chicago)[/caption]
1. Boxing ring at Soho House Chicago Opened in a historic 1907 building in the emerging West Loop neighborhood, Soho House Chicago pays tribute to the Windy City's iconic boxing history. Collaborating with Rick Fornuto (winner of the 1971 Chicago Golden Gloves and head coach of Scottsdale Park Boxing Club), the 40-room hotel designed a vintage boxing ring with custom-made leather in the center of the 15,000-square-foot gym. Guests can book private boxing lessons, take a boxing class ($10), or swing it out with workout partners. Rooms start at $240;sohohousechicago.com[caption id="attachment_67160" align="alignnone" width="696"] (Credit: Whitney Peak Hotel)[/caption]
2. Rock-climbing at Whitney Peak Hotel The only nonsmoking, nongaming hotel in Reno, the new Whitney Peak Hotel has been luring climbing enthusiasts with its wall that takes up one side of the building. At 164 feet, it's the world's tallest artificial climbing wall, with climbs for beginners and advanced climbers alike. Views from the top are surreal. Afraid of heights? Whitney Peak also has a 7,000-square-foot indoor bouldering park. Rooms start at $119;whitneypeakhotel.com[caption id="attachment_67162" align="alignnone" width="699"] (Credit: Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills)[/caption]
3. Artis at Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills The sky-high gym at the Andaz Tokyo is on the 37th floor of this new tower hotel, harboring priceless views of the sprawling city. The fitness facility is one of the first to introduce the full range of TechnoGym's new Artis line, and the treadmills facing the floor-to-ceiling glass windows truly elevate the workout experience. Guests have said they feel like they're literally running through the sky. Rooms start at $473;tokyo.andaz.hyatt.com[caption id="attachment_67163" align="alignnone" width="696"] (Credit: Four Seasons Los Angeles)[/caption]
4. Digital Fitness at Four Seasons Los Angeles While it's not a new hotel, much of the fitness programming at Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is brand-new, including 200 in-room workout videos partnered with Blue Clay Fitness, a fitness firm that trains celebrities. The workouts can be customized; pop in information and a range of videos will be sent to you based on your preferences. The hotel can also arrange hikes to Runyon Canyon with a Blue Clay Fitness trainer, and the center is Los Angeles' only exclusively outdoor hotel gym to maximize your time in the California sun. Rooms start at $555;fourseasons.com[caption id="attachment_67161" align="alignnone" width="701"] (Credit: Ham Yard Hotel)[/caption]
5. Hypoxic Studio at Ham Yard Hotel The owners of New York City's Crosby Street Hotel recently debuted Ham Yard Hotel in London, a 96-room boutique with lavish amenities, including a posh theater, a vintage bowling alley, and a rooftop terrace. The 24-hour fitness center features a fully equipped hypoxic studio, a high-altitude training space that helps burn more calories, accelerates the metabolism, and improves overall physical performance by enhancing muscle function and increasing transport of oxygen by the body. Rooms start at $583;firmdalehotels.com[caption id="attachment_67166" align="alignnone" width="696"] (Credit: Lumeria Maui)[/caption]
6.Yoga Shala at Lumeria Maui Affluent yogis shack up at this highbrow, experiential retreat in Maui, opened by celebrity interior designer and author Xorin Balbes (he designed Jason Statham's and Bill Block's homes). Unlike traditional yoga retreats, Lumeria offers four unique yoga spaces, including a large shala—nui ohi hale—a 1,500-square foot barnlike studio with skylights, a pre-engineered wood floor, and a copper metallic ceiling that vibrates energy. It can fit up to 60 people for a yoga class and was designed by Balbes himself. Rooms from $329;lumeriamaui.com[caption id="attachment_67164" align="alignnone" width="699"] (Credit: Mulia Resort)[/caption]
7. Bali Boot Camp at Mulia Resort The new Mulia Resort & Spa is the first large-scale luxury resort to open in Bali, with the first prolific fitness program designed for fitness nuts. Aside from the myriad water sports and beach fitness programming (like yoga) available, Mulia offers a massive new gym with on-site personal trainers, as well as an extensive range of daily fitness classes like martial arts, circuit training, conditioning, and total-body workouts. Rooms start at $380;themulia.com
Fast, Express Shipping.
Due to COVID-19, shipping systems the world over are experiencing abnormal delays. While health and wellness companies such as ours are Essential Services, there is simply an enormous demand on postal and delivery services as individuals and hospitals need more supplies than ever before. This is an unprecedented situation, and we are working around the clock to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible. To be clear, we are filling orders in 4-5 days, and we are shipping immediately after that. Once shipped, our shipping partner, UPS, will get your order out to you as quickly as possible. You will receive the tools you need to stay safe and strong at home through this difficult time. Thanks for your support and understanding.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it typically takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.